B-Man's Guide to PES 2021

There's another thing that maybe you forgot...
His kitsets used to be the best of the lot.
Thanks to them many people saw the light,
Dunno why, but he always got'em right...
Every detail would always be spot on,
And of kits he'd always share a ton!
I did not know, or have i forgotten,
the kits delivered, were anything but rotten,
this man deserves praise, for what he has done,
the community thankful, by quality stun',
still he goes on, the Mourinho of PES,
bringing back glory from back in the days,
partly it’s saving, and shame on Konami,
a title we love, by some fan base army,
remember that always, it is plain to see,
with such great power comes great responsibility.

Before starting an ML I turned off all advanced instructions for teams in the league. Lo and behold, they still used them. :-/
Are you sure? Because I did the same, and the game shows the visual selection of different instructions but the names didn't come up, which would mean to me that they weren't actually loaded. Wouldn't it?

Are you sure? Because I did the same, and the game shows the visual selection of different instructions but the names didn't come up, which would mean to me that they weren't actually loaded. Wouldn't it?

The indicators were on but the names weren't showing so I thought it had worked. But then a few games in I see a dreaded "Swarm the Box". I checked the team in question in edit mode and I had indeed removed them. I didn't think the AI could reinstate them.

The indicators were on but the names weren't showing so I thought it had worked. But then a few games in I see a dreaded "Swarm the Box". I checked the team in question in edit mode and I had indeed removed them. I didn't think the AI could reinstate them.
Hmm.. that might suggest they're hard coded such that if you want to control them and change them to something else,you can but if they're left empty, they revert back.

Hmm.. that might suggest they're hard coded such that if you want to control them and change them to something else,you can but if they're left empty, they revert back.

It's a thinker. The first instance was about five games into my ML. Up to that point maybe I simply hadn't noticed it. Or it wasn't happening and is reintroduced gradually.

Who knows. I haven't really seen it manifest itself in game yet but that's probably because I've dropped the difficulty as I've switched to manual controls.

It's a thinker. The first instance was about five games into my ML. Up to that point maybe I simply hadn't noticed it. Or it wasn't happening and is reintroduced gradually.

Who knows. I haven't really seen it manifest itself in game yet but that's probably because I've dropped the difficulty as I've switched to manual controls.
I've asked it hundreds of times, but I've not got answer from anyone that tested it.

Since the managers have 2~3 alternative tactics, which is obvious from myClub and live updates, what's the purpose of editing tactics in ML.

Ok in a simple League Mode it is viable, as it uses always the same, but in ML if you plan to play more than a season, they will go round up their default sets, and result AI teams playing with something hard-coded in the end.

IE in my 5th season in my current save in pes 2020 (it happens in every pes since pes2016) Frank Lampard in Chelsea plays now a 5-3-2, while in edit mode I have Chelsea playing 4-3-3. Same happens to Real Barcelona etc.

Are you sure that just by editing the game plan in the edit mode, you will be safe in future seasons, cause from what I've seen I am not. I believe the hard-coded tactics come in suegacebafyer some seasons.

Back
Top Bottom