backup problems

P

pkkramer

i am using swap magic 3.6, and i have already read that it works fine for other people. i have applied the fernando patch version 1 and burned the game with dvd decryptor at 1x speed (which goes to 4x automatically... hmmm) and i used a memorex dvd-r and i just tried a maxell dvd-r. why is it still saying it is not a valid ps2 disc? i know others are having this problem so any help would be appreciated by me and many others. thanks

Too many variables to know why it isn't working for some people.
I always reset my pc before starting, do not run any other programs during the ripping/patching process and reset again before burning.

(which goes to 4x automatically... hmmm)
Use the speed appropriate to your disks. If they can't burn at 1x you can't make them. Set it to 4x next time.

pkkramer said:
i am using swap magic 3.6, and i have already read that it works fine for other people. i have applied the fernando patch version 1 and burned the game with dvd decryptor at 1x speed (which goes to 4x automatically... hmmm) and i used a memorex dvd-r and i just tried a maxell dvd-r. why is it still saying it is not a valid ps2 disc? i know others are having this problem so any help would be appreciated by me and many others. thanks

memorex disc isn't so good for ps2 back up. i used memorex, didn't work, burn the same project we10 patched with verbatim and ritek disc then it works like a charm.

salad said:
memorex disc isn't so good for ps2 back up. i used memorex, didn't work, burn the same project we10 patched with verbatim and ritek disc then it works like a charm.
i did. thanks bro it works fine now. 'bout damn time\\:o/

hey i get the same problem... but i am using verbatin dvd-r (which are 16X) got them from bigpockets.co.uk (cool wbesite) and im bunring them with dvd decrypter heeeeeeeelp!!!

Back
Top Bottom