Ball physics in WE10?

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Does anyone noticed that? Well, I've played 2 games: Arsenal vs Chelsea. I played only with the "Gunners" and played with 2 different balls, the Teamgeist and the Plain!
Well, I won the first one by 3 - 1 (played with Teamgeist) and I've scored 2 goals by free-kick with Henry, I'd press :r1: + <- + :square: and I scored.
In second match (with Plain ball) was different, I won by 2 - 0 but I couldn' score any goal by free-kick (and I'm an expert in the business with players over 80~90's of fk accuracy and curling) and I've done the same process (:r1: + <- + :square:) and the ball flip away to the righ and not to the left.

It would like to know, if already this happened to anyone?

Last edited:
SPiTFiRE said:
Does anyone noticed that? Well, I've played 2 games: Arsenal vs Chelsea. I played only with the "Gunners" and played with 2 different balls, the Teamgeist and the Plain!
Well, I won the first one by 3 - 1 (played with Teamgeist) and I've scored 2 goals by free-kick with Henry, I'd press :r1: + <- + :square: and I scored.
In second match (with Plain ball) was different, I won by 2 - 0 but I couldn' score any goal by free-kick (and I'm an expert in the business with players over 80~90's of fk accuracy and curling) and I've done the same process (:r1: + <- + :square:) and the ball flip away to the righ and not to the left.

It would like to know, if already this happened to anyone?

Intresting if they are different. but my gut instinct tells me they aren't. Not Konami's style to be that detailed in that area in my experience.

Also, have they changed the FK controlls back to R1/R2?
In PES4/WE8, those were the modifiers you could use along with Up/down on the d-pad. But in PES5/WE9 they were replaced with Triangle and Cross (PS2), and R2 was used to give the ball a higher trajectory in freekick crosses and corners (performed with Circle). I don't see why they would change them back again, so are you sure it is R1/R2? Perhaps you could check the "Commands List" visible on the start menu during match and training. The relevant buttons should be visible there, "Set Piece" section. :)

Back
Top Bottom