Ball server problem.

benwinship

Non-League
1 December 2006
Its probably really easy to fix but, when i go to the strip selection screen and go into choose a ball the "ball : game choice" is ghosted. Anyone have any ideas?

this means that the kitserver ball wont be used, instead any one ball from the (konami default) set will be used. hope i understood your question correctly..

No, not exactly, i mean that i want to be able to choose from the balls in my GDB, but the ballserver wont let me because its ghosted.

i have a problem with ball server, in strip selection screen it shows me the ball i wanna use but like after i choose team formations etc. when it loads my pes just cuts out on me and i dont know what the problem is. any help?

i have a problem with ball server, in strip selection screen it shows me the ball i wanna use but like after i choose team formations etc. when it loads my pes just cuts out on me and i dont know what the problem is. any help?

Just that happens to me to. Would be very happy if someone could help me.

@ aitk3n, classe:

do you have graphic cards on your systems? if you dont then the game cant render the ballserver .

try using 3D analyze.

what shall i do with 3d analayze.i insall it but nothing happens.yhe game still crashes if i choose a ball from ballserver.shall i mark 1 of those boxes ?btw im running the game on a laptop with vista installed.

what shall i do with 3d analayze.i insall it but nothing happens.yhe game still crashes if i choose a ball from ballserver.shall i mark 1 of those boxes ?btw im running the game on a laptop with vista installed.

I'm getting crashes when I run ballserver too.

I am amazed that people who have computers with supported graphic card get crashes in game:roll:

And me who has a graphic card that isn't supported in the game like ati xpress 200 works perfectly well with no crashes:lmao:\\:o/

Back
Top Bottom