BAN FOREVER THIS CHEATER(CEASAR):WATCH THIS VIDEO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unbelievable what some people will do to win a game of PES...

There has to be some way of stopping this sorta thing, How can these online cheaters sleep at night knowing they ruin our games....

I sleep perfect, thanks for asking.
U can't stop me, for I am a griefer.
Griefers are much maligned.
Condemned as the playground bullies of the online world, they are in fact masters of innovation.
These are the anarchists of gaming, taking the ingredients they’re given and making a cake no one was expecting.
Jealous? You should be. So why not begin your career of adding imagination to multiplayer gaming today?

Ok guys DONT PLAY HIM! if he is going to have an attitude like that just avoid him.

Ok guys DONT PLAY HIM! if he is going to have an attitude like that just avoid him.

I dont think anyone would ever play him twice. But its still a problem for player who've never heard of him.

Hence my new sig on my posts so lots of people will see it before they make the mistake of playing him Mate.

Condemned as the playground bullies of the online world, they are in fact masters of innovation.
These are the anarchists of gaming, taking the ingredients they’re given and making a cake no one was expecting.
Jealous? You should be. So why not begin your career of adding imagination to multiplayer gaming today?

What in the fuck is a griefer? I blame Babelfish. I wonder if it can tell you what a cunt is, as thats what you are mate :)

I blame his parents for giving birth to a wank stain....:lmao:

I love to polish my steel toe cap boots a kick him right in the :square: :triangle: :circle: :circle: :x:

He sounds like he's trying to promote his cheating.
Anyone who sits through a full game with him is only as stupid as him. Dont give him the satisfaction of it and just quit. Sure he'll get the win but it will be a win by default.

Shut the fuck up!

Thanks to cheaters like you, I just play online games with friends, can't you fucking win without cheats?

You fucking cowards, I HOPE KONAMI PISS YOU OUT OF THE GAME!

GET A LIFE YOU RETARDED DICKHEAD!

Konami should ban him from playing the game, especially as he has now released how to cheat!

It's not so much him as all the people who ask him how to cheat properly beacuae they couldn't do it first time. Get rid of the ranking system and this would not happen.

Here is a pic of Ceasar and his hero

diego-messi.jpg

Sorry but this topic is not meant to be here, this is the NON-ENGLISH DISCUSSIONS section.

Closed, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom