bananashot roberto larcos

mampi

Non-League
10 July 2005
Holland
:P question,

is there a special way to make roberto carlos do the sweeping shot ? his "bananashot" ?

anyone ?

thnx! :D

Ofcourse, just postion your direction where you want to shoot the opposite way, than after he shoots hold the D-Pad directions the other way, for example make his direction left than when you shoot it hold down the right, the ball will swooorve...I hope you understood what I was tryin to say..!!!

Peace

El_Taib said:
Ofcourse, just postion your direction where you want to shoot the opposite way, than after he shoots hold the D-Pad directions the other way, for example make his direction left than when you shoot it hold down the right, the ball will swooorve...I hope you understood what I was tryin to say..!!!

Peace

Thechnically correct, but practically no.

In game, Carlos has great shot and curl with left foot. I noticed he's best when shooting straight from left side, and using outstep to curl from right.

Somehow if you try using instep from left to curl right, the result is not good.

I've been trying to replicate the gem of a goal he scored against france a few years ago, have come close but not scored yet. AI keeper rarely gets wrongfooted so they will attempt a save, not just stay rooted and watch the ball go in ala Barthez.

Cheers

I did it once in WE8LE, but the damn keeper had to spoil it.

It swerved beautifully with the outside of his boot, and then it hit the post, and then it hit the keeper's head, and went in. gaah.

Pls tell me how you can change your foot side to kick the ball (on FK). Inside or out side?

senapati said:
Pls tell me how you can change your foot side to kick the ball (on FK). Inside or out side?

FK takers always use favourite foot AFAIK. Based on where ur aiming and direction ur facing and the curling direction you apply the CPU will decides inside/outside for you.

If you'ved played soccer in real life, you wouldn't even have to think about it since 95% the animations are correct.

HArd to describe, but trust me its all logical. For example the goal we're talking about.

Carlos is on the right of goal. If he aims left and curl right, he WILL use INSIDE.

IF he curls left it will use outside.

So he aims way right, and curls way left. Result the ball goes off to the right, round the wall, breaks left and goes past the near post.

Try out a few scenarios in training, you'll probably understand better then.

And I thin it will be better for kicking with outside foot if the player has outside ability, right?

Thanks for the explanation, mate. Terima kasih:)

Back
Top Bottom