Bangor City Thread

E

El Diego

Everyone else seems to support more than one club so here is a dedication to the best team in the world: BANGOR TOWN!

Re: Bangor Town FC thread

Caenarfen Town are better. Most Bangor fans are plastic ones that actually live in Anglesey.

marukomu, do you mean Caernarfon Town lol. Nice strip by the way, yellow and green - bet they don't play like Brazil though.:lol:

As for Bangor Town.............

marukomu, do you mean Caernarfon Town.

As for Bangor Town.............

Probably, but my Welsh isn't that good.

Imagine the twat at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch United that shouts 'Give us an L' :D

El Diego once again doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, its Bangor City FC. :roll:

Anyway they're far better than Caernarfon Town though.

It's Bangor TOWN actually! Google it.

Shows how much you know about Welsh football, i.e. FUCK ALL. :roll:

http://www.bangorcityfc.com

Click that, it works, and to make you look an even bigger numpty their badge is exactly the same as that in your avatar, the city arms of Bangor. It's never been a town.

Exactly.

Tell you what though, Locomotive Llanberis in the Welsh Alliance league are a strong team, full of communist railwaymen they are. :lol:

Nice to see some Bangor people (or at least people who know of Bangor) on Evo-Web. The girlfriend lives down there, nice little place!

You told me she lived in Anglesey :shock:

Tis a good place, been there many times, and been to Farrar Road to see Bangor CITY play.

nice, the welsh are rebelling against the spanish, italian, englishmen el deigo. The only other team he supports is the pink one.

He doesn't support them any more csaunders, he stopped supporting Dildo Town after he found out that Dildo was the name of a Welsh town and they didn't just hand out free ones at the stadium.

You told me she lived in Anglesey :shock:

Tis a good place, been there many times, and been to Farrar Road to see Bangor CITY play.
She's moved, for about the third time in three years. She's mental - she's already planning her next move, to Chester. I could never be like that, I don't know how she can stand it - she might as well leave all of her stuff in boxes for the next year.

Anyway, I can't say I know a lot about Welsh football, but when I'm down there the Welsh telly shows a few matches here and there (cup games on the BBC I believe), and it was quite good. Very physical. The girlfriend grew up in Birkenhead so she supports Liverpool, though (yeah, she lived just down the road from Tranmere and supports Liverpool... Glory hunter).

Haha well don't tell her to move to Chester, it's just a small town in Wales :lol:

S4C show a number of games from the Welsh Prem and the Welsh Cup on their football show "Y Clwb Pêl-Droed" which I watch from time to time, its very much like your average non-league stuff, as you said, very physical. BBC Wales also show the FAW Premier Cup as well.

P.S. who are Tranmere? :mrgreen:

I met the wife when she was working in Colwyn Bay and we used to go to a curry house in Bangor for chicken tikka masala.

From Wales to Japan... There's just something about that that gives me hope... :lol:

Welsh football is a fucking joke anyway!

Bangor is fab when in term and pretty quiet out of term... I seem to remember there are almost as many students as locals!!
Marine Biology is big there, went out with a couple of girls doing the same course... met them both in Leeds in the same bar??

Weird me n' JJ just touched on the joys of Farrar road and the windy wet games!! I now live on a Farrar Drive.... it all comes back to Bangor with the Uni on the hill...

Bit of an odd thread this one...

Dj

No dipstick, Bangor has never been a town. Ever :roll:

Re: Bangor Town FC Thread

There, changed it for you! Happy now.

Now, lets talk all things Bangor . . .

Bangor City are leaving Farrar Road at the end of the season for a new stadium in the Nantporth area of the city, though there's talk that due to draining problems in the proposed new site, they'll be lodging at The Oval, home of bitter rivals Caernarfon Town :shock:

End of an era, though they have been moving for years now, is it signed and sealed.
El Diego should get down there for a home game before they move.
When is their last home game? may have to make the trip myself!!

Back
Top Bottom