Bankshot Billiards 2

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
Hey guys,

Wow! Has anyone else on Evo got this game on the 360? It's available from the download arcade for about £12.

It's a really neat pool game that is now in 3D. Needless to say, it looks awesome. I know CWright also has it as I beat him 4-0 last night. I was just wondering if any other Evo members have the game or are going to get the game, then maybe we could set up an Evo Web Pool night? And have a tourny or a league or something?

I would be more than happy to organise the league and run it.

Post comments and thoughts here! Thanks!

If you would be up for being in a league or tourny, please state your interest in this thread and I will keep a record of it and how many players we have!

Players Signed Up So Far:

Tim7
CWright
doobie allstars
LemonJelly
Laarson
Holio

Last edited:
Tim7 said:
I know CWright also has it as I beat him 4-0 last night.
Tell him the object of the game is NOT to pot the black and the white in the same shot :lmao:

easyeasyeasy said:
Tell him the object of the game is NOT to pot the black and the white in the same shot :lmao:

That is a skill only few can master

easyeasyeasy said:
I'm not very good at Pool in real life but I was playing some guy who is pretty good at it. And in 3 games in a row, he did that after having kicked my ass throughout all 3 games. Just wasnt his day.:lol:

doobie allstars said:
by the way my XBOX live gamer tag is "Insane Kazoo" so add me on your friends list and we can shot a few racks
Hey man, sorry I didn't see your message the other night.

Sometimes I listen to music on my 360 whilst playing WE9, so can't see my 360 screen!

I'll be on all today if you wanna play some? Add me to msn mate, it'll be easier - timedwins7@hotmail.com

cowden_harley said:
can someone post up any of the 3d screenshots cant find any anywhere and cant decide wether to get this or not.

Just think back to the Archer McLean series of games and you are there. Looks great in 3d

cowden_harley said:
can someone post up any of the 3d screenshots cant find any anywhere and cant decide wether to get this or not.
The best I can do is black an white photos :lol::

bb14qd.jpg
bb25fe.jpg
bb38zx.jpg
bb48eq.jpg

cheers tim that looks ace. thanks mate im going to get points and when live is back up ill download it.

love archer mclean pool on pc me and my mates used to play that all the time.

cowden_harley said:
how do you get into 3d mode, im still in top down mode.,

Push the down button on the d-pad then you are 3d-tastic

Hi , i've got the trial version and never knew there was a 3d view as i thought the 2d view was crap , but now i can have the 3d view ill be defo up for getting the full game.

Laarson is my gamertag and im always up for gaming of any sort so count me in.

hey CW and Tim great games of cuthroat the other night, we need to have another session. when we going to start this league, we got enough dudes yet.

I would disagree there mate as I didn't win a single game :(.

Yeah we should start some sort of league. Is 5 enough players or should we leave it open a bit longer?

Also, what game will we be playing - 8 ball or 9 ball?

we can do each i guess, start off with 8 ball as i think it requires more skill, 9 ball the skill factor goes, i will explain. In 9 ball you do not select the pocket you want to pot the 9 ball, so most people just smash it around the table.

But i am not fussed, lets get more dudes, at least 10 and start a league. You guys up for some games tonite about 8 or 9.

Back
Top Bottom