Bankshot Billiards 2

Holio said:
And I'm in. That is all.

Welcome to the game mate. I can see some good rivalries developing here

cool more people joining. i will add everyone to my friends list and be on tonight and up for a good session of pool. Sorry tim for missing you last night, i was engaged into another activity.

Don't worry mate, CWright and I had a good session, which ended in him winning 12-11 :shock:

is it worth the price,you can buy like zuma or geometry wars and uno for the same price.

yeah that was wierd ive changed my connection and stuff so it should work now!,it just kept saying season timed out,ill be on in bout 1 hour hope 2 see ya then.

Just wondering when we are gonna get started guys?

Tim7 If im on just gives us a invite and ill give you some games of 9ball.

Last edited:
After seeing the success of the Table Tennis get together tonight, I think we should organise a Pool get together? Just say for an hour or so, or whatever people can commit to / want to play for, we can meet on MSN and then play some 9 ball with each other? See who turns up etc?

When would be a good time for everybody?

It would be a good idea if we can get either 4 and 8 players for it. Lets see if we can get this off the ground

Dang, there goes my PGR revival night ;) I'm up for it folks, but I may not be there till after 9 if that affects a Tourny in anyway.

MrCoopz said:
How much does this actually cost?

I think its 1200 points so its around a tenner, no doubt someone will step in and correct me

Back
Top Bottom