• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Banned on Pes6j

DaniSN

Steaua,RED-BLUE
19 August 2011
Romania/Bucharest
Steaua Bucharest
I was banned on Pes6J server because I made the second account.
I did not know that it is not allowed to have two accounts. I made ​​my second account because I wanted to reset my stats .

I asked a friend to send message to admin, but the admin banned and my friend.
My friend told at admin that I don't want to have two accounts. Told him that I made the second account to reset my stats.
Admin has banned my friend.
What can I do to get rid of ban .
I changed the ip and made another account, but my launcher says that i'm banned.

Can you help me , please ?

Last edited:

AntrAcsA

Banned
8 November 2006
I was banned on Pes6J server because I made the second account.
I did not know that it is not allowed to have two accounts. I made ​​my second account because I wanted to reset my stats .

I asked a friend to send message to admin, but the admin banned and my friend.
My friend told at admin that I don't want to have two accounts. Told him that I made the second account to reset my stats.
Admin has banned my friend.
What can I do to get rid of ban .
I changed the ip and made another account, but my launcher says that i'm banned.

Can you help me , please ?

My name on Pes6J server is DaniFCSB .
You can't make 2 accounts there, its the rule . You can try to cheats with some.. " your friends " so , they don't know why u make this account , for PES6j , second account is cheat and... i think it's only reason for some one to do it ! You can reset you profile easy , just must ask PES6j admins for that .

kd35

Non-League
10 January 2014
hi guys new on this forum i've found the thread searching on google.i've a big problem try to sign up on pes6j but never received validation mail. i think that if i try to create another account i will get banned. what should i do? it's impossibile to contact admin and i'm trying to do it with twitter and facebook but didn't get an answer.

Noob-Saibot

Banned
24 March 2014
hi guys new on this forum i've found the thread searching on google.i've a big problem try to sign up on pes6j but never received validation mail. i think that if i try to create another account i will get banned. what should i do? it's impossibile to contact admin and i'm trying to do it with twitter and facebook but didn't get an answer.
PES6j is dead, and for good . There was just noobs are cheater from Africa. The good and old players have left or banned for stupid reasons

Top Bottom