Banned users, is there a way back?

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Seen some of the old geezers on here sent to the Phantom Zone in recent months. I have to admit, I miss some of them. Others, not so much. Question is, when you get banned, is there a time when the ban expires or is it a one way ticket? Is there perhaps a rule section on this that I have overlooked?

Usually it's a one way ticket, can't even remember the last time we temp banned someone. We're still open for flowers and apologies on our social channels, though, which could lead to us changing our minds. Rarely, but it happened. Bans and unbans are always a group decision made by me and the mods.

Unfortunately, our rules regarding warnings and bans amongst other things were lost in a dumpster fire when we switched our board software.

still missing gerd sometimes, but he's brought it upon himself...

Usually it's a one way ticket, can't even remember the last time we temp banned someone. We're still open for flowers and apologies on our social channels, though, which could lead to us changing our minds. Rarely, but it happened. Bans and unbans are always a group decision made by me and the mods.

Unfortunately, our rules regarding warnings and bans amongst other things were lost in a dumpster fire when we switched our board software.

still missing gerd sometimes, but he's brought it upon himself...

That tiny bit :D
I do too. Him and Zee.

Usually it's a one way ticket, can't even remember the last time we temp banned someone. We're still open for flowers and apologies on our social channels, though, which could lead to us changing our minds. Rarely, but it happened
Its a bit weird, but that made me feel special... :LOL:
Shout to @Chris Davies - much obliged, pal!

Back
Top Bottom