Banning for abusive PM's?

Its never been done before to my knowledge but I suppose it is part of the site.

Evidence of such abuse would have to be shown to the Admin

Technically yes as they're part of the forums but people would need to report them to us.

this is not abusive Pm but it is quite annoying and I think they are spammers. i have had two people in the last two days asking me how to play online. Why dont they ask a mod or an expert? I think they might be spammers looking for my email. If an admin or mod would like I will forward the PM's?

pesnifan said:
this is not abusive Pm but it is quite annoying and I think they are spammers. i have had two people in the last two days asking me how to play online. Why dont they ask a mod or an expert? I think they might be spammers looking for my email. If an admin or mod would like I will forward the PM's?

Did you post in an online thread at all and dispaly some knowledge on the subject? They could just be curious people, or else they could be just PM'ing lots of people.

General Question: Is anyone else receiving PM's like these?

I did just today but to be honest I wasn't pissed about it like pesnifan, should I be? lol.. I don't know to me it seemed like a guy needing help so I simply said I can't help you as I've never played online and you should check out the topics in PES side of forum to find answers you're looking for and if not pm one of those guys since they'd be able to help you.

And no I've never posted in those topics.

joostebrood said:
I got an abusive PM from BILAL AYUB. I sent the evidence to CWright, but he didn't reply to me.

Sorry about that mate, busy couple of days. Hes out the door asap

It's a fair bit more than the 4 lines we try to limit them to, so it would be nice to at least take the spaces out from between the lines, or else just realise its shite and get rid of it altogether. :D

mIGUEL. said:
Apocalypse_God, could you reduce your signature size, please?

Sorry for the off-topic. :)

mIGUEL I have done so. ;)

Anyway back on topic, no spamming and no abuse, that it because I know there are more than just spamming and abusing/flamming.

pesnifan said:

You mean like that "life owner" guy sending messages like "life is beautiful" just to get emails, names and passwords.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom