BAP Evo-Web friendly

Re: BAP Evo-Web friendly tonight at 10 on 360

I will be on after deadset around 10.30-11pm so invite me when you see me

14 or so

i bet people will go to clubs and not realise this is going on so we can grab them as well

Is this one of these things Coopz makes but doesnt turn up? ;)

haha i thought that earlier

but i'm free tonight so im in

Coopz team - pwned

Well played Tim, Andy, Dusse, Becanes, Robs and Stu

Coopz team - pwned

Well played Tim, Andy, Dusse, Becanes, Robs and Stu

No chance

Last game we had more possession and more shots and your keeper got motm :))

i know through no fault of our own :))

Stats don't always paint the picture of what a game was like - more possession could mean you just knocked it round pointlessly and had no urgency, more shots could mean you took more hit and hope shots instead of only shooting when a good chance is there etc.

No way did your team play better football in that last game Coopz!

First match was a very cagey affair and a bit scrappy, ended 1-1.

Second game was a different story, first half was tight, a bit end to end. Second half we played some awesome football and scored 3 cracking goals.

Oh and I've just remembered my 40 yard free kick :)).

Oh x 2, I've just remembered on our screens it was our ST (Andy), who got MOTM in the last game.

Last edited:

on my screen it showed that i got MOTM in the last game lol

No way did your team play better football in that last game Coopz!

First match was a very cagey affair and a bit scrappy, ended 1-1.

Second game was a different story, first half was tight, a bit end to end. Second half we played some awesome football and scored 3 cracking goals.

Oh and I've just remembered my 40 yard free kick :)).

Oh x 2, I've just remembered on our screens it was our ST (Andy), who got MOTM in the last game.

Like i said that was only because of our defence

Time and time again you played a through ball straight through them and the stupid fucks would run to the ball instead of narrowing the angle

And the first game you cheated with an any and we scored an OG ;))

Oh and i played shit in every game i played last night so i apologise to my teammates :))

In that first game you scored from a glitch where the player wouldn't move so it's even ;)).

Oh and it's a good job Kev wasn't playing on your team last night, the number of chipped through balls would have driven him spare! :LOL:

:LOL:

Yeah it was a glitch where I couldn't move and you guys took the ball off me. But they were great games. Want to do those again.

"I" took the ball twice :D. I didn't see you where not moving until I got the ball....

Yeah, both of the times you took it, my guy froze and I couldn't move. Not to say that you wouldn't have taken it, but I did freeze.

I can't believe we haven't talked about our friendlies more. We need a whole night of just friendlies amongst ourselves.

we do indeed

so when's the next one?

I can't believe we haven't talked about our friendlies more. We need a whole night of just friendlies amongst ourselves.

yea i agree...

i enjoyed our battle the other night, i thought you played well and got an 8 rating against me and i got a 7 rating

just the thought of you trying to stop me and me trying to skin you made it a bit of a laugh for me..

yea i agree...

i enjoyed our battle the other night, i thought you played well and got an 8 rating against me and i got a 7 rating

just the thought of you trying to stop me and me trying to skin you made it a bit of a laugh for me..

Yeah it was definitely a good battle. Just knowing who your opponent is, makes you try to play better and concentrate more. Also the connection was a little better for me besides the 2 times it froze. You always had me worried with your tricks. I also liked the strategy within the game to try and make adjustments. At the beginning of both games I was playing far off you and Joe before you received the ball. Then I made an adjustment to try and mark you closer before you received the ball and I thought that helped alot.

Back
Top Bottom