Barcelona vs Espanyol: Goals and Clips LIVE and Exclusive!!!

solidDr

Conference
4 September 2003
Jordan
Check frequently during the match for Goals and Clips LIVE and Exclusive!!!

bar-esp-1.png

Was delighted with Tamuda's equaliser after the prodigal son took a leaf out the "masters" book. Just dont try and follow everything the fat man does as you will be dead before your time.

Fantastic Finale to the best league in the world IMO.

Sevilla look like they've blown it, which is unfortunate as I feel they've been the most entertaining team in Europe this season. However I'll be glad if Madrid wins it too, although guess over here it'll all be down to Beckham.

Should be a fantastic Sunday coming up.

Mind you two questions popped into my head.

1. Is Robinho the poorest no.10 Brazilian that there's ever been?
2. Should Fergie be sacked for selling the Rudester?

FD

Fantastic Finale to the best league in the world IMO.

Sevilla look like they've blown it, which is unfortunate as I feel they've been the most entertaining team in Europe this season. However I'll be glad if Madrid wins it too, although guess over here it'll all be down to Beckham.

Should be a fantastic Sunday coming up.

Mind you two questions popped into my head.

1. Is Robinho the poorest no.10 Brazilian that there's ever been?
2. Should Fergie be sacked for selling the Rudester?

FD

Sevilla lacked the killer instinct, maybe next season with some money and the prospect of the CL they will only get better.

Clearly this is not all Beckhams doing but many Madrid fans will admit that in the second half of the season Beckham has been a big part of the clubs form.

1. Robinho just lacks too much for me, he cant finish, he cant play the correct ball at the correct time. He tries to be creative but is clearly to impatient sometimes, I dont think he the worst but he has potential to be if he doesnt get his finger out as I can see Real getting shot of him soon.

2. Ruud is one of my favourite players of my generation. Ive loved him since I seen him play for PSV. I was gutted to see him leave O.T but thats the wrath of Ferguson.

Should he be fired for getting rid of Stam and Beckham???

Back
Top Bottom