Barcelona

ClassicD said:
SuperConCon said:
all larson can do is shoot that's it
I just saw this...:lol:
Why are you laughing? Don't you remember that time - aw man, it kills me just thinking about it - that time when Larsson tried to do a header? And he just couldn't do it! And what about that time when he tried to run, but just couldn't! That was some funny shit. He must have tried to run about a gazillion times, and he just stayed still! All he could do was shoot! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!111

Milanista said:
Ronaldo left to another league (Inter). Figo left to their biggest rivals (Real Madrid).
Now Ronaldo plays for Real too, why don't the Barca fans hate him as much. And why did he just leave Barca after one season?

I'm quite new to all this but I can't believe lot's of the formations and chat doesn't mention one the most respected and sometimes feared forward in La Liga...... Eto'o!!!!!!!!!!
This would be my formatio:
----------------valdes-----------------------
belletti----puyol---gio---------sylvinho---
---------------edmilson---------------------
----------------------------------------------
---giuly/xavi-------------deco------------
----------------------------------------------
eto'o/giuly--larsson/eto'o-----ronaldinho------

foxrocks said:
Don't you remember that time - aw man, it kills me just thinking about it - that time when Larsson tried to do a header? And he just couldn't do it!

i sure do remember, quite the gol that (57th min)

like superman flying across the sky :D

-fb

ps i love it when im right! :mrgreen:

went to take a look a this thread and all i see is ignorant people talking about how bad deco is...
watch the games... deco is already the owner of the midfield in barça... mourinho himself said it the first weeks he got to porto, "Deco is an amazing player"
tell how many OMF's do you know that can recuparate so many balls for the team...

it is true that he goes to the ground very often though, but its also true that he gets grabbed all the time...

oh and some benfica fan said that he isnt' good, that is pretty amusing considering that deco gave a couple of wins for porto against benfica. and curios is that he considers the player so bad that he was glad he left the club... that was some thinking there! ;)

I had some doubts when Barça signed Deco this summer, but after watching him play for several games i'm amazed with him! You can't find such a technical player that can recuperate so many balls during the match giving consistency to the midfield. He's a GREAT player and now is in Barça!

grav3digg3r said:
went to take a look a this thread and all i see is ignorant people talking about how bad deco is...
watch the games... deco is already the owner of the midfield in barça... mourinho himself said it the first weeks he got to porto, "Deco is an amazing player"
tell how many OMF's do you know that can recuparate so many balls for the team...

it is true that he goes to the ground very often though, but its also true that he gets grabbed all the time...

oh and some benfica fan said that he isnt' good, that is pretty amusing considering that deco gave a couple of wins for porto against benfica. and curios is that he considers the player so bad that he was glad he left the club... that was some thinking there! ;)

I'll quote myself:

I don't understand why Barca went for Deco.
I mean he is a good player, but not like he even compares to Ronaldinho. And why buy Deco when you have Ronaldinho, Giully, Saviola and Larsson??

Even Larsson plays better as OMF than Deco. Probably he will be Ronaldinho's sub.
But.. anyway.. glad that he went away form Porto.

And Barca shure made a good deal sending Quaresma away

Saying he is a good player is exactly the opposite of saying he isn't, which part of this sentence don´t you understand?

But I'll take it you have some kind of reading disorder and won't even comment the rest of your post.

Ronaldo

Barça players realice that the real great team of all time is Real Madrid. So, when they play for Barça during a year, realice that they would be happiers playing for Real 'cause in Real they could win a lot of titles.... while in Barça they had no titles for the last 4 years...

Real is great!!!
Play for Barça is foolish.

Re: Ronaldo

pes3 said:
Barça players realice that the real great team of all time is Real Madrid. So, when they play for Barça during a year, realice that they would be happiers playing for Real 'cause in Real they could win a lot of titles.... while in Barça they had no titles for the last 4 years...

Real is great!!!

HAHAHAHA! So lets take it back to the Dream Team under Cruyff. Four back to back titles and the European Cup. What were you saying then? :roll:

lol, saying larsson is a better OMF than deco is the same as saying he isn't good. Larsson is a great CF, and true, he did played in that position in a EURO2004, but do you really think 1 game will change suddenly is position? Deco is a great OMF and acttually a great CMF also...
He a player that have the skill to play in any club... even in real imo, cause beckham is just marketing. he can even defend better than beckham. only 2 things about beckham that i admire, is passing abilities (long balls) and set pieces (wich are great actually).
just an opinion, but u can disagree thought. but say nonsense please! ;)

One of Beckham's former qualities was how hard he worked. Nowadays he often looks unfit and like he can't be arsed.

PS. Deco is wicked. Blatant.

Deco is brilliant, versatile, and combines the discipline of European with the free-flowing football of Brazil. IMO, the perfect playmaker after the likes of Zinedine Zidane and Rui Costa. Barca will be the biggest club in the world with him and Ronaldinho loading the bullets.

Lionheart said:
Deco is brilliant, versatile, and combines the discipline of European with the free-flowing football of Brazil. IMO, the perfect playmaker after the likes of Zinedine Zidane and Rui Costa. Barca will be the biggest club in the world with him and Ronaldinho loading the bullets.

couldn't have put it better... u just said it all! :)

Fred_Gavioes said:
Los fantasticos against Los Galacticos, thats what i wanna see. Giuly is playing great huh?
he's been scoring.
Ronaldinho imo is the player who's in worst shape so far at barça.
imo barça will likely win the title this year looking a their current form, if they keep up that is! :p

Barca thread

My fav team in Spain.

They are doing terrific. Real Madrid suck. take a look

Barcelona 65 pts
Real Madrid 54 pts

Too bad chealse knocked Barca out :( .
Ronaldinho has been so good I love him.
RONALDINHO%20GAUCHO.jpg

Re: Barca thread

Barça is my third team(Fenerbahçe,Arsenal,Barcelona)

I love Barça and ı hate Real Madrid,Franco and Beckham.But ı like Zidane.

I think Maxi Lopez is good player.Ronaldinho is perfect football star.Puyol is very good defender.Eto'o is so speed.And he have a very good shoots.Collina helped Chelsea at the Chelsea-Barcelona match.At this match Barcelona thinked played football but Chelsea thinked defence only.

Re: Ronaldo

pes3 said:

Real is great!!!

Your opinion is what is foolish, take a look to the liga table...

Back
Top Bottom