Barry van Galen - A Tribute

This is about van Galen people, not about the SPL. Although I think AZ will easily beat Rangers, seriously.

Barry played as an OM, he did ok, but he didn't get enough balls I think. He scored a nice goal against RKC this weekend.

Foxtrot, I think Ricksen will be alright. To me the AZ supporters are pretty nice and relaxed.

A good win for AZ against Groningen (1-2), van Galen scored the first goal for AZ (a header). They also played well in the UEFA cup against Amica Wronki, an easy 1-3 win, van Galen again scored the opener with a header. At 34 years old he's still very important.

1997152346_1999999637_GalenBarry01_192_221.jpg

Keep on smiling Barry!

Barry can keep smiling after we comprehensively took Rangers apart can't believe AZ didn't put away a few more goals. We took the lead after jsut 8 minutes and failed to capitalise on all further oppurtunities. The final scoreline is very flattering for Rangers who were totally outclassed by a superior team.

AZ Alkmaar 1 - 0 Rangers

Barry is hero, Holland should have a national holiday to celebrate the achievements of this truely remarkable individual!

Can't believe that Spanish cunt had the nerve to kick Barry when he was on the ground. UEFA should ban the fuck for ten matches that kind of behaviour isn't needed in football, he should be made an example of.

smango said:
Can't believe that Spanish cunt had the nerve to kick Barry when he was on the ground. UEFA should ban the fuck for ten matches that kind of behaviour isn't needed in football, he should be made an example of.

if you look closely, you,ll see van Galen stands on his leg first,provoking a stupid reaction, but it makes a change from van Galen getting a stupid red card.Great footballer ,lets hope AZ go all the way :applause:

Yep, I thought Villareal where odds-on to win (that's why Ladbrokes love me). Great result for AZ, they have been very impressive.

FD

Back
Top Bottom