Batistuta or Adriano

If only they were playing at the same time, Batistuta is at that Arab club right?

I remember the goal he scored against us in the CL where Keane did a back pass to the keeper but it was intercepted by Batistuta.
We all had our hands on our faces.

I dont think they are the same type of strikers. Adriano is more of a player who likes to dribble, then shoot. Batistuta was less of a dribbler, but was a more complete finisher. And for Batigol - who needs curl when you can rocket it into the top corner every time.

RuneEdge said:
I remember the goal he scored against us in the CL where Keane did a back pass to the keeper but it was intercepted by Batistuta.
We all had our hands on our faces.

aye remember it well. it was the return leg where he smashed one past bosnich from 25 yards....

I agree with Milanista, Adriano reminds me of Vieri in his early days, but with more skill & pace.

Batistuta wins hands down against many great strikers past & present.

He was great in the Iss pro evo series on the PSone.

batigol is a legend,

adriano is just new

Ofocurse its BATIGOL!

Sulph said:
If only they were playing at the same time, Batistuta is at that Arab club right?
His last club was Al-Arabi (Qatar), he's retired since 14th March.

How can you even judge the two of them one has finished his career and one is really at his age just starting out we should start the thread agin in 10 years time! :)

jamie_mack's got a great point. We are judging batistuta at his peak, and adriano's promise so far. However, I opt for adriano. He's got a fantastic left boot, scoring unbelievable free kicks, a deft first touch, really strong physically, quick and like John Carew, deceivingly good control on the ball in terms of dribbling. Batigol can't stop scoring if he's given the opportunities, but adriano can create something out of nothing.

for now Batigol of course but Adriano is on right way to beat him in future..we'll see

btw. Bati was unstoppable in PES1/WE2002, you could just pass to him, press shot and it always went wide, and when it went wide, it was 95% goal.. Konami made him sooo overrated then [-(

Yea but look at what adriano has done is his short career so far. Far better then Batigol had ever done this early!

did you know that batistuta preferred to stay with fiorentina whey they were relegated to serie B when he had another option at that time ? not becoz he's not good enuff to play in serie A. read the newspaper man

id say gabriel batistuta but in a few years time it will be adriano.

Back
Top Bottom