Batman Begins (incl Spoilers)

Oli

Gooner
1 September 2002
London
Arsenal
Thought this should be seperate from the 10 minute preview thread, but anyway.... WOW

What a fucking quality film. I loved it from start to finish,it has everything. Crime, thriller, horror and its extremely dark. People thinking its anything like Spiderman are completely wrong becuase its so different.

He has no superpowers which gives the film a sense of reality and its just so cool.

Music is brilliant and u even here slightly a few Joker laughs in the music score. Very freaky. A lot fo shock moments, acting is all brilliant especially Bale who fits the role perfectly.

I loved it and so did my mates. GO FUCKING SEE IT!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Batman Begins

NO SPOILERS anyone :)

I'm going to see it as well soon, after I see it, feel free to post spoilers.

Bleh. Seen it this morning. While I thought it pisses all over the other Batman film, I didn't think this was anything special. It was good how it's less comic book like. The villans and threats seem realistic in this film. The car chase was needlessly extended though.

It's ok.

I saw it last night.

It was really cool, the only thing i did not like, well the main thing, was the length of the movie. However, I guess with all these superhero movies we have to see how they become a superhero and that takes a lot of time, so I understand.

Quality film. Bale is great as Batman and Michael Caine as Alfred gets most of the funny lines.

"Whats the point in doing all them push ups if you cant even lift a bloody log!"

Batman is now my fave superhero

caramail_nez05.gif

Last edited:
A good film, but it didn't really have much competition in the previous attempts. All set for a sequel anyways

Great film, I enjoyed it a lot. The casting was great, Bale made an excellent Batman. The best Batman film made so far and i'm a fan of Burton's original.

I just saw it like hours ago.Definitely the best Batman movie EVER.Warner Bros are now gonna remake every Batman movie with Chris Bale as the Dark Knight.Evidently Chris Bale,Micheal Caine and Morgan Freeman are the 3 strongest cornerstones of this new movie and will all reprise their roles respectively in sequels.
*****SPOILER***** I'm just wondering who gets to be The Joker? *****SPOILER*****

Really enjoyed watching it.
Though It does have some downsides. I thought the last 15 minutes of the film could've been much better, I didn't like it scriptwise.
Also I didn't like how the one-liners and those recurring moral sentences seemed to have been forced into the script, they just seemed out of place and the film didn't need it.
Otherwise an excellent film.

just seen it, thought it was quality, one of the better batman films . . .

Liam Neeson is such a cool actor!

I loved it :D
am a big Batman fan so no doubt i will like it :D
and Kate holems :D, lucky Tom Cruise :(

Back
Top Bottom