Battlefield : Bad Company Series

Has anyone got a 500-point marksman bonus for a sniper kill on console? I've got a sockload of 400+ pointers and I've challenged myself to get a maximum before BF3 is out. I usually come close to it on Rush on both Arica and the one with the lighthouse.

Has anyone got a 500-point marksman bonus for a sniper kill on console? I've got a sockload of 400+ pointers and I've challenged myself to get a maximum before BF3 is out. I usually come close to it on Rush on both Arica and the one with the lighthouse.

No, I don't think I've even got one over 400.

Rush on Arica Harbour is the place to get it I think. You can get up on a hill to right of the attacker's initial start point and see all the way to the last stand.

Haha that's a great idea, I've never tried that! Smoke causes absolute chaos, but you're right most people don't use it because there's nothing to be personally gained from using them, aside of course from helping your team, but I sense that's not a lot of people's motivation. Generally, I tend to use the smoke when playing with friends, we can co-ordinate exactly what to do once the area starts to get a little cloudy..... :)

The problem with the smoke is that you can't actually see what the fuck's going on yourself! :LOL:

It's all good and well going into an area under a shroud, but you're just as blind as the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom