Battlestar Galactica

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
Anyone watched the new series or Remember the old 70's series?

Well ive downloaded all the episodes of the new series and i have to say its very good nothing like the 70's but it is still a very good example of good Si-Fi.

Good charecters, desent acting, almost believable in the way it has been done.

As for the 70's series ive been renting the DVD's over the last few months and it has aged quite well considering, its camp as fuck like, but it still as a lot of charm.

Any other Galactica fans out there?

I loved the old series or used to when i was alot younger..I watched all of the new series and didnt think much of it, how can starbuck be a girl it just not right!

Season 2 is much better than season 1 of the new series, took me a while to adjust to starbuck being a girl, im fine with it now.

Its not really fair to compare the two series as they both take a very different approach to telling the story, there is much more character depth in the new series. and its not so black and white to who are the good and who are the bad, there is an hint of grey in both the human and cylon camp, that makes it very interesting.

Been loving it. A few downsides, but overall a very decent series and great acting by james edward. It's still unknownwhat the Cylons are doing. Is it really a simple war to kill everyone or is there something more to it. Will they reach earth. Are they gonna reach earth and find it tecnologicaly inferior by say 500 years?

The cylon plan is to breed a hybrid Cylon/human i think. really good stuff altho the latest episode wasnt very good, not much story progression.

Back
Top Bottom