BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
Don't know about you, but i feel that was a con job. Zara Phillips is very talented for sure, but that was a BBC pandering to the royals methinks. Joe Calzaghe would have been a much more worthy winner.

Actually, I can see why they called it "Personality" now rather than "Person".

.......which brings me to think...."why the hell is Gary "charisma bypass) Lineker presenting?".

Tis a piss take, I would of given it to Darren Clarke, but yes tis a very political style vote, it's been a shambles for years and I dont think it means alot anymore anyhow. Who really cares.

I know it's a complete piss-take but it seems the BBC is devoid of personality, ideas and just puts up trash tv (minus Planet Earth I grant you) and keeps robbing us of the licence fee which could then wholly go to Sky!!

Phil Taylor all the way. Didn't watch it for the above reasons but he still should've won.

I just seen it this morning, the result I mean. How poor can you get, it would have been great to see The Power win. :)

Agree. Nasty jacket mind....although not as bad as Darren Clarke's suit (shiny 80's material) and not as ill fitting as the St. Helen's rugby league team captain's...:D

Agree with most of the previously said comments, it was bollocks. My biggest gripe though is the presenters. Gary 'the bore' Lineker and Sue 'the bouffant' Barker are cringe worthy at best.

Back
Top Bottom