BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

signed

with this added

Why bring a game mode out that hardly ever works?

They made a selling point out of it and it dont work.

Like me buying a ham sandwich to find theres no ham in it

signed

with this added

i posted this on the fifa forums

where the hell is the communication between EA, this forum staff and us?

this is a serious issue which as far as us fans/customers are concerned is being neglected

the communication from the staff of this forum is ok aslong as it is nothing to do with proper issues

someone above should be communicating indirectly through the staff on this forum, even if it is just to acknowledge the problem and provide us with a reason

as it is, it shows that EA does not care about us

they advertise 5v5 as the new way of gaming, never been done and will change the way we play football online, damn right it has we can't get to play a smooth game without problems, hell we cannot even play FULL STOP

advertising something as a main feature and then to take it away is, i am sure inbreech of our rights?

we should be entitled to some sort of refund

1) no written statement acknowledging the issue
2)advertising a feature which is a main selling point, and not providing it
3)no customer support
4)list goes on, and i cba writing anymore

they want to introduce 10v10 soon, ffs get 5v5 right first

someone said

"it's like advertising a ham sandwich, and finding it has no ham in it"

i would say "it has ham in it but it is mouldy as fuck"

Yeah it should be taken further really because its unacceptable to sell a game stating it does something and it don't

Oh, I must have missed all the problems. Just tried 5v5 at the weekend for the first time in a couple of weeks and it was working fine. I take it it has been down?

Perhaps the moaning has made EA sit up and take note. I wouldn't be happy to buy FIFA09 (only for 5v5, 10v10 on-line) only to find they pull the plug after 9 months. There's no way I want to pay £40 to play against their fucking atrocious AI, that's for sure.

apparently it was disabled on the uk/europe servers for the release of the battlefield demo and was put back on 2 weeks later

seems they wanted the servers to be smooth for the demo

piss take really

Fucking cheeky cunts. Ridiculous really that is. Sacrificing one game just for a pissing demo?! :rant:

Back
Top Bottom