• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Beach Ball

W

we10rules11

How do you unlock the beach ball? i dont see it in the shop :roll:

J

jonestm

Make sure you have enough points first. Then you can see the list of balls.

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
WARNING if you unlock these stupid balls you can no longer use a random match ball feature in competitions unless game is patched to add more official balls.

S

Sedat

STUPID BALLS (Beach Ball etc)
STUPID COSTUMES (Guy On Dinosaur etc)
STUPID HAIRSTYLES (Guy With Shark On His Head etc)

3 Stupid add-ons i hate about the game, luckily my game is patched.

M

Massacre_1907

beachball ?

they should've put tennis ball, would've been more fun :roll:

D

djdoc

They should have put decent things in! as the guy above says, stupid balls, stupid costumes and very very stupid Hair Styles!

DJ

we7god

Kreisklassen-Profi
15 August 2003
Germany - Soester Börde
FC Schalke 04
embraceuk1 said:
WARNING if you unlock these stupid balls you can no longer use a random match ball feature in competitions unless game is patched to add more official balls.
sorry to say that, but ur warning is nonsense. i patched my game and inserted a lot of new balls and play with random balls in every mode - but never ever one of the unlocked balls appeared in any match. only the first 9 balls appear, but not the unlocked last 5 balls....

u have to choose the directly to play with these BONUS balls....

W

we10rules11

but its not in the balls section...

and my games patched

Top Bottom