Beatswiss in action!

Well done.

But look at his stats. He played the most games of all I think, but with 2 people. If one guy has to eat the other guy plays.

My mate played him and he only played 5 min-matches. My mates brother has quite good stats, but not more than 150 games and he challenged beatswiss, but he always refused to play him. Probably because he´s looking for easy bait. My mate said that he´s not strong at all. Besides, he lost more games than he won and he´s got quite a lot of draws. So, don´t take him as no. 1.

yeah i dont mate.

he wont play me either...i have played 85 games, 64 won, 8 drawn, 13 lost (win avr 75%) and he never accepts the challenge.

i always give him abuse (like most of the other people do) in the lobby chat for never wanting to play anyone decent, i know exactly what hes like.

He said he is going on holiday for 3 weeks, more like good ol ayzee humilated him completely, showed what a noob he was and now he is quitting. I doubt we will ever hear from beatswiss again, or at least i hope.

Wait up. If that video was meant to show being crap... he did score 2 good goals, his defending was poor though.

He never accepts my challenge and always says hes waiting for someone.

No, ayzee was Juve and beatswiss was England ;)

Some people love the online rankings. Perhaps people get too many points for being mediocre and playing a lot?

the rankings should be done by the amount of games played and then the winnig percentage.

There are much better ranking formulas, I don't know why they always benefit players just playing a lot.

Easy cop out by Komani, keep it simple, less coding.

belive me i know all about that :)

Well my code fits on one line, it's not that hard to do. Anyways, let's stay on topic. ;)

Cigarette.gif

250px-Beer.jpg

3474.jpg

cocaine.gif

PES5.jpg

Addiction.

ive played him twice, once wen he was 3 then once wen he was at number 1, only did 5 minute games tho, hes a bit of a knob to be fair,i drew 1-1 and lost 1-0,i missed a penalty in the 1-0 i was crying lol,he was rubbish both times,sumfin dodgy goin on with him i feel

I shall keep an eye out for this fellow - i see a "BeatswissM8" is currently watching this topic, maybe it's the accomplice :)

Back
Top Bottom