iGreedyFekkerHD

Drenkie Je Fong
19 February 2021
Newcastle United
Hello good people,
I was trying out a new-to-me idea and also streamed on Twitch for the first time ever.
So the Project is, playing BAL with a former Player and trying to re-trace his steps as a Professional, looking to win all the trophies he (may have) won.
To settle in my niche on the internet, i chose Cheik Tiote, a player i liked because he had a playstyle similar to my own in real life.
Tiote was i.m.o. taken too soon after passing away in 2017, but i chose to relive his career and will try to make it a BAL-Playthrough to remember.
I'll be happy if you give it a watch, maybe even a like ?
You can follow my channels on twitch and youtube, it would be much appreciated.
So thats enough self-advertising, let me know about other Players, maybe retired Legends or whoever you like to see in the future.
see you around :BEER:

Last edited:
Hey mate,if i played with exist player,is it possible to change the appearance like boots or celebration when the BAL has start ?

Hey mate,if i played with exist player,is it possible to change the appearance like boots or celebration when the BAL has start ?
hey mate, so some players are locked, i noticed you cant change their appearance like boots, maybe because of some licensing issues or such.
but when you choose an existing player, then it should take you right to the screen where you edit his appearance etc ?
then it might be possible, just for the career with that player.

New installment, PES 2020 on PS4 with an Option File and better Career Mode.
If you like it, sharing with your friends would be appreciated :D

Back
Top Bottom