Become and Legend and Master League Ideas Thread

Loopy

ForcaBarca
14 November 2018
FC Barcelona
Hello everyone. I have made this thread because I have a couple of ideas for Master League and Become A Legend that while they are not patches (the user does them), really help make those game modes better in my opinion. I will post my two ideas in the next two posts. If anyone has any similar ideas please post them as well.

First Idea - Become A Legend Only:
So PES really does not have something in Become A Legend that mirrors sponsorships, so I came up with an idea. First you will need to download the latest boot pack by Hawke (V5): https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/hawkes-edits-nike-merlin-rabisco-copa-america-1359.79200/https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/hawkes-edits-nike-merlin-rabisco-copa-america-1359.79200/ . Then I made a list of what you need to do in order to be able to wear certain boots. Of course in reality you can wear any boot, but just keep a list of the boots that you have unlocked and don't choose ones in game that you haven't "unlocked".

-This List is Mostly Geared Towards An Attacking Player Starting In A Low League

*Transfer Value is the amount that a club pays for you when you get transferred

Here is the list:

• Gavic/Diadora/UHL Sport/Concave - Unlocked from the beginning
  • Rebook - Achieve 5 million or more in transfer value
  • Lotto - Score 20+ goals in South America
  • Under Armor - If you start in a region other than Europe, these cleats get unlocked once you get transferred to an European team. Otherwise it's when you get transferred to the EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, or La Liga. If you start on one of the big five leagues these are unlocked from the beginning.
  • Umbro - Achieve 15 million or more in transfer value
  • Diadora Italy Edition- Play With or Against an Serie A club or Italy National Team
  • Cleats With Brazil in Their Name - Play with or against a Brazil Club or the Brazil National Team
  • Pirma - Play With or Against an Liga MX club or Mexico National Team
  • Rebula and Mizuno - Play with or against J1 or J2 League Club or Japan National Team
  • Asics - Play with or against an team in J1, J2, Chinese Super League, Thai League, Asian Clubs Others, or an Asia Region National Team
  • New Balance - Achieve 15 million or more in transfer value
  • Puma - Achieve 40 million or more in transfer value OR Achieve 35 million or more in transfer value and be on a club which has Puma make their kits
  • Nike - Achieve 65 million or more in transfer value OR Achieve 60 million or more in transfer value and be on a club which has Nike make their kits
  • Adidas - Achieve 60 million or more in transfer value OR Achieve 55 million or more in transfer value and be on a club which has Adidas make their kits
  • CR7 Cleats - Play with or against CR7
  • Nike Total 90 Cleats - Only On The Year When You Retire In Become A Legend
  • Copa Cleats - Make World Cup Debut
  • Pogba Cleats - Play with or versus Pogba
  • Messi Cleats - Play with or versus Messi
  • Neymar JR Cleats - Play with or versus Neymar JR
  • David Beckham Cleats - Score 10 or more Freekicks
- I may also release something similar soon for Goalkeepers and goalkeeper gloves

Second Idea: Both Become A Legend and Master League
So PES does not have something where they announce the venue of the Champions League, Europa League, or UEFA Super Cup. Therefore using Stadium Server: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/s...1-2-for-sider-5-1-2-no-requests-please.79780/ all the stadiums from the Stadiums Thread: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-pes-2019-stadiums-thread.79879/ and research that I have done I found a pretty good way to do this.

Uefa Champions League
2019 - Chose Wanda Metropolitano
2020 - Chose Allianz Arena (One of the two in bidding and only one of the two that is right now in PES19)
2021 and afterwards - No bids yet. However all of the Champions League final venues recently have had a capacity of 60,000 or more. Using this information, put into a program that chooses a random item from a list the following stadiums - all the ones in PES19 with more than or equal to 60,000 capacity (each an object of the list):
Camp Nou
Wembley
Signal Iduna
Bernabua
Stade De France
Estadio Da Luz
San Siro
Giupse Mezza
Allianz Arena
Old Trafford
Olympistadion
Stadio Olimpico
Wanda Metropolitano
Stade Velodrome
Veltins Arena
Celtic Park (Soon)
San Paolo
London Stadium

Uefa Europa League:

2019 and 2020 final: The venues of the final are not in the game. However, recently Europa League final stadiums have always had a capcity of 35,000 or more. Knowing this randomly choose from the following list of qualifying stadiums:

Emirates
Etihad
Mestalla
Anfield
Johan Cruyff Arena
St James Park
Turk Telecom
De Kuip
Commzerback Arena
Ibrox (Soon)
Stade Pierre-Mauroy
Estádio José Alvalade
Estádio do Dragão (Soon)
Stadium of Light
Parc des Princes
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Red Bull Arena
Villa Park
Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Vodafone Stadium (Soon)
Juventus Stadium
Stamford Bridge
Goodison Park
Elland Road (Soon)
St. Jakob-Park
Riverside Stadium

2021 and Later: Same as 2019 and 2020

Uefa Super Cup: Randomly Choose Between All the European Stadiums that you have in the game

-In the future I may add a similar post for other continental tournaments (such as AFC and Copa Libertadors)

Last edited:
Second Idea: Both Become A Legend and Master League
So PES does not have something where they announce the venue of the Champions League, Europa League, or UEFA Super Cup. Therefore using Stadium Server: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/s...1-2-for-sider-5-1-2-no-requests-please.79780/ all the stadiums from the Stadiums Thread: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-pes-2019-stadiums-thread.79879/ and research that I have done I found a pretty good way to do this.

Uefa Champions League
2019 - Chose Wanda Metropolitano
2020 - Chose Allianz Arena (One of the two in bidding and only one of the two that is right now in PES19)
2021 and afterwards - No bids yet. However all of the Champions League final venues recently have had a capacity of 60,000 or more. Using this information, put into a program that chooses a random item from a list the following stadiums - all the ones in PES19 with more than or equal to 60,000 capacity (each an object of the list):
Camp Nou
Wembley
Signal Iduna
Bernabua
Stade De France
Estadio Da Luz
San Siro
Giupse Mezza
Allianz Arena
Old Trafford
Olympistadion
Stadio Olimpico
Wanda Metropolitano
Stade Velodrome
Veltins Arena
Celtic Park (Soon)
San Paolo
London Stadium

Uefa Europa League:

2019 and 2020 final: The venues of the final are not in the game. However, recently Europa League final stadiums have always had a capcity of 35,000 or more. Knowing this randomly choose from the following list of qualifying stadiums:

Emirates
Etihad
Mestalla
Anfield
Johan Cruyff Arena
St James Park
Turk Telecom
De Kuip
Commzerback Arena
Ibrox (Soon)
Stade Pierre-Mauroy
Estádio José Alvalade
Estádio do Dragão (Soon)
Stadium of Light
Parc des Princes
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Red Bull Arena
Villa Park
Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Vodafone Stadium (Soon)
Juventus Stadium
Stamford Bridge
Goodison Park
Elland Road (Soon)
St. Jakob-Park
Riverside Stadium

2021 and Later: Same as 2019 and 2020

Uefa Super Cup: Randomly Choose Between All the European Stadiums that you have in the game

-In the future I may add a similar post for other continental tournaments (such as AFC and Copa Libertadors)
My opinion is that the Uefa Supercup must be random stadiums of Europa League and Champions League, not all european stadium because a Supercup final is impossibile that is played in (for example) a stadium of 8000 seat

My opinion is that the Uefa Supercup must be random stadiums of Europa League and Champions League, not all european stadium because a Supercup final is impossibile that is played in (for example) a stadium of 8000 seat
Yes, that's I good idea I like it. Maybe add a few more stadiums that are just below the 35000

I made a Gascoigne in my databse two days ago, and restarted my ML to have him in. To get his stats I mixed original stats from pesmaster and then pestats and decided to put his body control/unwavering to 96, physical contact to 85, attack to 97, since he was quite strong, great dribbler and attacker.

What I noticed is when I played few games that by only increasing these stats he was far better then other great players (I have a test team with classic players while making some faces from time to time). Amazing dribbles and positioning, scored a hat trick in one match.

So I decide to bump up all of the big names of the past like Pele, Maradona, Zico, Rivaldo and so on, that were star players - for my gameplay ML. I still did not have a chance to try this new ML but if the effect is the same as it was on Gascoigne then I will be very satisfied.

Try to increase only those three stats on some random player and see the magic for yourself:D

edit: I checked some default stats for example Maradona had physical contact under 80 and I don't think he was easy to push around on the field. And many many others has under 80 stat for contact.....I think Recoba was super low for all those three stats I changed.

I made a Gascoigne in my databse two days ago, and restarted my ML to have him in. To get his stats I mixed original stats from pesmaster and then pestats and decided to put his body control/unwavering to 96, physical contact to 85, attack to 97, since he was quite strong, great dribbler and attacker.

What I noticed is when I played few games that by only increasing these stats he was far better then other great players (I have a test team with classic players while making some faces from time to time). Amazing dribbles and positioning, scored a hat trick in one match.

So I decide to bump up all of the big names of the past like Pele, Maradona, Zico, Rivaldo and so on, that were star players - for my gameplay ML. I still did not have a chance to try this new ML but if the effect is the same as it was on Gascoigne then I will be very satisfied.

Try to increase only those three stats on some random player and see the magic for yourself:D

edit: I checked some default stats for example Maradona had physical contact under 80 and I don't think he was easy to push around on the field. And many many others has under 80 stat for contact.....I think Recoba was super low for all those three stats I changed.
That's an awesome idea mate! Do you have these legends in the two classic teams in the game? If yes which patch did you use for it?

Do you have these legends in the two classic teams in the game? If yes which patch did you use for it?
No patch, they are in my test AC Ajaccio from 2nd French league :) That team is never seen anywhere, at lest in my case. I've been using them since 2017 to test kits and faces. I overwrite the team with new test players(no face or work in progress) there because there are five and six digit player ids I can use when modifying bits and pieces. Then swap them into real teams on rare occasions when I restart the master league :D

Back
Top Bottom