Before or after WOLF

S

Sleepwalker

This year I will buy the PC PES version instead of the PS2. One of my reasons is the Wolf-patch that will come out for it. Usually I always start editing the day I get the game. I always make some fantasy-teams of my own. Can I do this before the Wolf patch or will I lose all my edited teams on installing Wolf? Maybe a stupid question, but I just don't know.

the wolf has stopped making patches for pro ev m8 but im sure the others will carry on his work

I just read about him NOT making them anymore. Apparantly he's stepping over to Fifa, for now.
Do you have a reliable source for your good news, Antan?

Anyway: my first question still stands...

Dude if your talking about the pesfan thread then if you read through the 8 pages on like the 6th page he says he is still going to make patches

Ah yes, I read it now!

And so there is still my original question.

I used one of his patches for PES3. I wasn't really impressed by it at all. A lot of the kits were just plain crap and wrong. I'm not a patcher anyways, so what ever.

The Wolfs patches are quality. There is normally a release around the release of the game, but then there are updates that continue to improve it.

As for your own editing. If you install the Wolfs patch you will lose your own editing. On Evo 4, I have the Wolfs last updated patch installed and then added various improvements myself.

Wolf stepping over to FIFA ??? Are you having a laugh !!! This from a man who`s signature line is , and i quote "making kits for FIFA would be like putting my cat in a NASA uniform , he may look official but he`s no freaking astronaut !!!" DO ME A FAVOUR !!! :)

Sleepwalker said:
Usually I always start editing the day I get the game. I always make some fantasy-teams of my own. Can I do this before the Wolf patch or will I lose all my edited teams on installing Wolf? Maybe a stupid question, but I just don't know.
Yes you can edit before Wolf's patch. & yes you will lose all your stats after installing his patch.

Thanks for answering my questions. Now, bear in mind that I am somewhat of the opposite of a patcher in being able to fool around with software. So: how easy is installing the patch going to be for me?

Bebeto 94 said:
Wolf stepping over to FIFA ??? Are you having a laugh !!! This from a man who`s signature line is , and i quote "making kits for FIFA would be like putting my cat in a NASA uniform , he may look official but he`s no freaking astronaut !!!" DO ME A FAVOUR !!! :)

he really once said he was going over to fifa

Installing the patch is easy. Virtually all of the patches have read mes included. It usually just overwriting files for the most part but installing kits involves using a seperate program which is easy to use (not sure if it will be the same for PES5)

Mikey said:
I used one of his patches for PES3. I wasn't really impressed by it at all. A lot of the kits were just plain crap and wrong. I'm not a patcher anyways, so what ever.

Yes. Whatever. Wolf's patches make the game what it should be; non-contributors like you ought to stay suitably quiet, or simply say thank you.

Back
Top Bottom