best barcelona formation

4-3-3 with two (ss) strikers and on lone centre forward .
in the midfield there should be one defensive midfielder and one centre midfielder and one attacking midfielder. the full backs should be very attacking and pushed up as possible , like wing backs . this is the best formation for barcelona it is the total football style where every body gets involved in attack and defence and the best way to defend is to attack.

in the midfield there should be one defensive midfielder and one centre midfielder and one attacking midfielder. the full backs should be very attacking and pushed up as possible , like wing backs . this is the best formation for barcelona it is the total football style where every body gets involved in attack and defence and the best way to defend is to attack.

I second that, Thats exactly how i have my Barcelona setup on my PES6....:applause:

thats just the default formation isnt it?

With barca I play 4-3-3

Zambrotta-Puyol-Thuram-Gio

(DMF)Edmilson/Marquez

Deco(CMF)

Ronaldinho(AMF/SS)

Messi(SS) Eto'o(CF) Saviola(LW/SS)

Now that's the way to go!

zambro - puyol - thuram - gio
-----marquez(DMF)------------
--------------deco(CMF)------
-----xavi(AMF)---------------
--messi(RWF)------dinho(SS)--
-----------eto'o(CF)---------

everybody on normal defense except eto'o and messi on low.
only 2 guys with attacking arrows should be messi (forward-inside + forward-outside) and eto'o ( forward + forward-left side)

I know that Deco should be AMF instead of xavi, but with konami's crappy stats he is better than xavi at defending, so it's better to put him on CMF.

Back
Top Bottom