Best CB partnership, Right back, and ML question

inite

Non-League
21 May 2006
1) Whats your best CB partnership?
2) Whos your preferred right back?
3) If i edit the appearance/stats on players, will it be updated in my already started ML?

1) Ferdinand + Nesta ( Think i can get someone better than Nesta, need opinions)
2) Zanetti

My favourite CB partnership is Nesta and Ricardo Carvalho, pure class

Right back... maybe Zanetti or Cafu because they go up on the field a lot and my tactic only works with that kind of players.

Vidic and Sergio Ramos for me, right back Mark Wilson (created), left back Patrice Evra, only condeded 9 goals in 23 league games

Samuel and Cordoba, or even Materazzi work well in the centre

Cordoba has a very high jump stat and is quite fast

Gonzalo(he develops very fast..) and Juanito have been a solid CB partnership for me in my ML Villarreal...
just got Zaccardo to play RSB and back up the CB too, and its been wonderfull..but i do like Oddo very much...

for me CB : THURAM , NESTA , RB: Zammprota LB: Αsley Cole!

CB:Ferdinand and Cannavaro.

And also I use Puyol for right back and Chivu for left back

Chivu is a great buy for ML.He will be one of the best defenders of the world in two years.(His growth curve is very good)

Chivu is really good for his stats are pretty high, but performance-wise, i dont think hes very good, perhaps not yet.

inite said:
Chivu is really good for his stats are pretty high, but performance-wise, i dont think hes very good, perhaps not yet.

Ah I forgot Chivu!

Very good ML buy, you can get him pretty cheap and he develops well and can play a few different defensive positions.

he can play right across the back lol. Very good utility player, but first team, might need a couple more season for me.

cb's Terry and Christophe Metzelder(PURE CLASS!!)
LB Takis Fyssas
RB Cicinho

Back
Top Bottom