Best Ending for a game.

MGS3 ending was pretty cool imo. It also explains alot of stuff in the previous Metal Gear games.

ICO for me too it's just surreal b4 that tho it was pajamarama on the speccy.....although Ocarina of Time was pretty cool too...

yep, final fantasy VII had an awesome ending.

great thread by the way

Any Metal Gear Game - (2 and 3 for PS2 and 1 for Gamecube. This one a lot of people missed. Even though you have played the first on the PS1, it is realy worth it, it has all the gameplay mechanics of the newer games with great graphics, and, in my opinion, the best cut scenes of the 3 games. The ending of these games always give you more information about the current or upcoming plot, and in the greatest cinematic fashion ever)

Resident Evil 4 - (best game ever, next gen game on a current gen console, it IS worth the money for a cube + game. After this game I cannot even look at GTA, and even Metal Gear Solid 3 looks weak compared to it.The final boss batle is great and the ending is cool. But, then you end the game and unlock a new adventure with Ada and the mini game mercenaries, which means endless fun blasting half dead people. Great)

Gods of war was special all the way through in every cut scene...
Well it sucked me in anyway, and the end was equally good.

The best ending was MGS1 in IMO. ocelots convo with the president. :applause:

KOTOR2's ending was broken, the devs even said so, they were rushed out the door by Lucasarts and as a result left out a whole heap of stuff they were meant to include, like the resolution of the HK factory and GO-TO stories. That sounds to me a lot better than the random, tangential ending we were treated to.

KOTOR 1 dark side though....:D

Mafia was senastional. My pick. Superb cinematic experience throughout too. What ever happened to the proposed sequel?

World Cup Italia 90, I can still see them puma boots now, *sniff*

I had no idea what was goin on, but it made me feel good, Myst III

Last edited:
MGS1 for PS1 had me screaming and yelling as we blasteed our way out of the mountain. Even my roomates were going mental and they hate video games. lol.

ICO was great, but most people dont reazlize that there is a "hidden" ending if you let the credits roll at the end of the game.. . .you end up on an isolated beach and walk left and. . .(i'll let you figure it out yourself)

Gun star hero's on the megadrive!! that was a great game :)

MGS1 though will be in my book the best game and ending to a game for all time. nothing else has come close

I used to love the endings for Streetfighter 2 Turbo on the SNES back in the day. Each character had a nice ending. Btw im comparing it to everything other ending in the same time period.

ghazi said:
MGS1 for PS1 had me screaming and yelling as we blasteed our way out of the mountain. Even my roomates were going mental and they hate video games. lol.

ICO was great, but most people dont reazlize that there is a "hidden" ending if you let the credits roll at the end of the game.. . .you end up on an isolated beach and walk left and. . .(i'll let you figure it out yourself)

ICO was a great game.
And that hidden ending was mind-blowing! ;)

Back
Top Bottom