Best Ever Master League Team??

B

Bunac

Has anyone ever managed to have all the best players on the game at the same time?? I mean i bought Henry, and a few other decent players, but by the time i could afford Ronaldinho and a few others to complete my "super" team the players i had retired.

Also, whats the best overall team possible in master league? What do people think? I assume it has buffon in goal and henry and ronaldinho, but defenders and wingers??

I think that... my team is the best in the world... Cech; Zambrotta, Cordoba, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos; Gerrard, Lampard, Kakà, Figo; Adriano, Shevchenko !!!!!

Kelsen
Vorlander
Dulic
Stromer
the black french SB

Cellini
Espinas
Matt
Miranda

Castello
Njord

Subs: Ronaldo - Shevshenko - Nesta - Kahn - Ronaldinho - Roberto Carlos and Bernd Thijs (but apart from that last one, i never needed the rest of the subs, bunch of losers...)

Stan said:
Kelsen
Vorlander
Dulic
Stromer
the black french SB

Cellini
Espinas
Matt
Miranda

Castello
Njord

Subs: Ronaldo - Shevshenko - Nesta - Kahn - Ronaldinho - Roberto Carlos and Bernd Thijs (but apart from that last one, i never needed the rest of the subs, bunch of losers...)

LOL :lol: am i the only one who noticed this, :applause:

I dont like to buy all the wordls best players, my team is built around good and one or two outstanding players:
so here's my PES 5 team:
Frey
Carragher, R.Kovac, O'Shea
M.Diarra, Gerrard
Srna, Riquelme, Sorin
Baros, Owen

Subs:
Reina, Messi, L.Garcia, G.Caldwell, X.Alonso, Trezeguet, Riise, Nascimento (young brazillian AMF) and all remaining default players!
I won the Premiership and Champions League!

best ever teamfromevery pes

1. chilavert
2. thuram
3. r.carlos
4. taribo west
5. cordoba
6. davids
7. zidane
8. rivaldo
9. shevchenko
10. owen
11. babangida

forgot the powerful amokachi and also Kanu, from ISS Pro Evo 1 and 2 in the PSX :) Nigéria rocked!

I am playing 2 master leagues. One with Inter and another with Barcelona.

Barcelona:
GK:Yashin

RB:Breiton
LB:Passarella
CB:Tresore
CB:Baresi

DMF: Didi
LMF:Tostao
RMF:Garrincha
OMF:Platini

CF:Eusebio
CF:Ronaldo
Subs: Preu D'Ome(?), Nadal, Felix, Vogts, Pele(2many99's), Weah, Seeler, Vicente, Overath.

Inter:
GK: Schmeichel

RB: Kroll
LB: Santos
CB: Rykaard
CB: Maldini

DMF:Beckenbauer
CMF:Cruyjff
CMF:Maradona

LWG:Gullit
RWG:Zola
CF: Cantona

Pretty average teams! :mrgreen:

Now i'm wainting for some players to retire and comeback like Figo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Vieri etc... I want them as young as they used to be.

PS: Has anyone has had a hard time with Batistuta? Is growth rate is horrible and I haven't managed to do anything constructive with him for an entire season, It's like playing with a man down from the begginning. :s

thats cheating, every player is retired mate, batistuta has trouble scoring because he is currently sunning himself in qatar whilst getting payed 100,000 a week to drag his fat belly around the pitch for the remainder of injury time in every match. do u even know who krol was?

Actually!!! Batistuta is a not tied to a club now. The Qatari club Al-Arabi have ended the contract on mutual terms because his injury is going to last a whole lot longer than expected. So he's basically sitting at home somewhere now.

Back
Top Bottom