Best fake names in PES series?

Orhainmalz

League 2
16 March 2018
England
Arsenal F.C.
Not sure why this is my first post here, but what were the best fake names (stadiums, teams and players) for whatever reasons you can think of?
  • Von Mistelroum
  • Farzel Haar
  • Lehjane (PES 4/PES 5)
  • Orhainmalz
  • V. Blockoost / Von Bankoast (PES 4/5 for the former, PES 3 for the latter)
  • Fank De Mole (Only visible on the back of the shirt in PES 3)
  • Nextbaumedge (West Brom in PES 4)
  • Trad Bricks
  • Europort (Liverpool in PES 2)
  • Test Di Moro (PES 5: Cagliari were unlicensed for whatever reason?)
  • Rekordmeister (PES 3/4: oddly, 'RKM' still appears on the fake Bayern Munich side's badge in PES 5)
  • Bemkap (PES 6 and later)
  • Skid (Gary Speed)
Also, I looked up the modern PES fake names and such and they seem strangely generic as opposed to this sometimes hilarious/original names...

I will go back in the prehistory..

But I think Coliuto for Italy's Ravanelli (recognizable for his white head of hair) in the earliest ISS chapters, and Allejo for the archetype of the ace brazilian players are like the most nostalgic thing I can think about this whole saga.. plus much more others.. although they aren't proper "fake" names like Roberto Larcos etc., they will always hold a place in my heart forever, to the point I've always hoped Konami to bring them all back for some kind of hidden All Star team.. :CRY:

Except for the most famous Roberto Lacros,Radonlo (ronaldo) etc as @Madmac79 said i would like to pay tribute to my favourite Brazilian players from snes and N64 ISS-era:Allejo,Gomez,Beranco and my alltime favourite Ferreira the one with the blonde afro hairstyle.
Furthermore to the pes series i mention my most memorable:

1)Olisathele=Emanuel Olisadebe(Poland)(Panathinaikos Pes 4)

2)Romaldinho (total fake PES united)
http://www.pesmaster.com/romaldinho/pes-5/player/4496/

3)J. Zarandona (total fake Pes united in the newest releases)
http://www.pesmaster.com/j-zarandona/pes-2018/player/55409/

Last edited:
There are some names that did make me wonder who actually does the whole fake names business.

Until PES 2014, there was this Croatian player name Ilucznica. Now, if you just swap the first "i" and "u" letters you get "Ulicznica" which in Polish literally means "streetwalker".

I have wondered that too. I have actually considered making a fake OF as a tribute to the series. I do miss that part of the game. It's what used to separate it from FIFA. Fake names and lack of licenses but the best gameplay.

and Allejo for the archetype of the ace brazilian players
Allejo! How many memories... :LOVE:
I remember I used to use the PES 6 classic teams exactly the way you said, puttimg in old players from old ISS/PES games instead of the fake legends.

The best one I can recall (and the one I'm most attached to as it was indeed the username I used when I registered here in 2005) has to be Kleimann though (from the same game).
Then there were many: Kondelenan, Frocomich, Gurzallo... I can go on forever talking about fake players, trust me, from ISS/PES or from other games too (P. E. Trichet from Virtua Striker 2002 for example).

In recent PES games, though, they lost some of their magic... I'd go for Ribera, Usandizaga and Lafuente if I had to choose recent ones (all of them are in PES 2017, all of them play for Cunturipa).

Last edited:
I have wondered that too. I have actually considered making a fake OF as a tribute to the series. I do miss that part of the game. It's what used to separate it from FIFA. Fake names and lack of licenses but the best gameplay.
Please do. Just please! Pleasepleasepleaseplease! :)
You don't know how many players you'd make happy with that. :LOVE:

I'd also go the extra mile and say that I'll do some GDB folders for the fake teams who made the history of the game (like North London, or London FC... That kind of things) if you decide to go on with the OF.
It could become a pretty little patch. :)

Yeah, they played with fire on a few occasions. Ronaldo was "Ronnaldo" in ISS Pro Evo, I believe, forming a partnership with "Rivaldho" up front.

Back
Top Bottom