Best FIFA 16 gameplay simulation settings are here. Best football game ever!

Spot on. The lack of sliders is the biggest issues. The lack of referee strictness / foul slider is not unforgivable... it's absolutely braindead. I'm sure it'd be quite easily implemented to the menus.

I haven't played the recent NBA 2k titles. I think the last one I had was 2k10.
2k unfortunately has also gone the microtransactions way but their NBA game is still enjoyable offline with a lot of options to customise your experience. As long as you stay away from the online part of the game you're fine. I'm not an online gamer though, I don't like the toxicity, the only games I play online are Rocket League, Fall Guys and the recently released Headbangers rhythm game. I just want to have some fun and laugh rather than facing toxic people. Time and life is short to deal with idiots and get frustrated.

Just installed the World Cup 2022 patch.

Very impressed, so well done. Can't even imagine what kind of work hours they have put together to get this masterpiece done.

I will implement these settings to that patch and play a tournament. FIFA 16 was just as good as I remembered. There is just something in that "game flow" and atmosphere... you can't really put your finger on it. PES5 had the same vibe. PES6 was way more popular but it was worse in many ways. Less fouls, stupid cards, etc.

Has anyone tried to run gameplayzer on the Classic Patch? For me it doesn't seem to work as it should - team tactics get the new values, but player stats seem to remain unchanged.

EDIT: I realised this is probably caused by me not being able to reset squads in game menu, since that button is disabled by patch creators. Therefore the correct question would be: is here a way to do this squad reseting any other way? Or any way to circumvent this step?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to run gameplayzer on the Classic Patch? For me it doesn't seem to work as it should - team tactics get the new values, but player stats seem to remain unchanged.

EDIT: I realised this is probably caused by me not being able to reset squads in game menu, since that button is disabled by patch creators. Therefore the correct question would be: is here a way to do this squad reseting any other way? Or any way to circumvent this step?
When you replaced fifa ng db with your gameplayzed db you can open creation master 16 and check squads. And save it. For me the main problem of this new gameplay, that AI doing too many stupid long passes. I mean TOO MANY. I do not know how to fix it.

That didn't work - players have new stats in CM16, but still default ones in game..

Regarding long passes, not sure I can relate to this. There is much more variety for sure and more misplaced passes, but to me that's a big positive. Default AI relies on tiki taka too much, even though 1.0 exe does a better job than 1.07 in this regard.

I noticed many smaller teams are set up to play aggressive long ball tactics - you might want to check this out, maybe some tweaking would help?

That didn't work - players have new stats in CM16, but still default ones in game..

Regarding long passes, not sure I can relate to this. There is much more variety for sure and more misplaced passes, but to me that's a big positive. Default AI relies on tiki taka too much, even though 1.0 exe does a better job than 1.07 in this regard.

I noticed many smaller teams are set up to play aggressive long ball tactics - you might want to check this out, maybe some tweaking would help?
It should work. Create new in game profile, if you haven't done so yet.

since i won t overpay for fifa 16 on pc, does fifa 14 offer the same gameplay as fifa 16 ? i heard before that fifa 14 old gen and next gen differs, so the fifa 14 on ps4 is better than the pc version??? i need a football fix , a decent career mode , i can t get back to pes 5 and 6, so i need a newer game that offers that decent randomness in gameplay as in fifa 16, does fifa 14 offer that? and the pc version?? or ps4 version?

since i won t overpay for fifa 16 on pc, does fifa 14 offer the same gameplay as fifa 16 ? i heard before that fifa 14 old gen and next gen differs, so the fifa 14 on ps4 is better than the pc version??? i need a football fix , a decent career mode , i can t get back to pes 5 and 6, so i need a newer game that offers that decent randomness in gameplay as in fifa 16, does fifa 14 offer that? and the pc version?? or ps4 version?
I would just pay the £58 for FIFA 16. Do not expect any new decent football game soon. I was also told that 2K dropped any ideas/plans to get involved into football. EA will also go the KONAMI way.

In my opinion fifa14 on PS4 is a very good game and maybe the best fifa after 16.
What i like more on 16 is first touch and ball physics in general, but expecially A.i... FIFA 16 is maybe the only FIFA where trough ball are not overpower cause the defense and midfield positioning Is soooo good.
Oh and one last thing: on fifa 14 headers are a lil overpower too.

Back
Top Bottom