Best formation Brazil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redjuh

Conference
15 August 2004
What do you think is the best formation for Brazil? I was thinking of a 5-3-2 system to make sure your def is strong, 1 DMF which would be Gilberto Silva (he's better than Emerson), so 2 AMF's Ronaldinho & Kaka, front Adriano & Ronaldo. What do you guys think? Do you guys rather play 4-3-3? Robinho/ZeRoberto isn't that good as a wing I think..

And which team is stronger do you think, Milan or Brazil? Milan have the best defence, but I think Brazil has the best overall team? Because I play better with Brazil.

So post here what you think the best Brazil formation is..

-----------DIDA--------------
CAFU/RQJNR/JUAN/LUCIO/RCARLOS
-----------SILVA-------------
-----------------------------
------KAKA-------DINHO-------
-----------------------------
--------ADRIANO--RONALDO-----

And do you guys use difference formation when you play vs a player instead of CPU?

I, like most people here (well most with taste anyway) dont use Brazil, ever. :)

I would very very rarely use Milan either, but if I did, then it would be default formation with maybe Scheva's position slightly more centralised.

I would suggest using other teams to those two though, especially online. You'll have more fun and not be seen as a "Brazil twat". ;)

Yerr, but
I have some tourneys coming up and there you want to win :)
so someone has some suggestions? thx

5 at the back?
Look, Brazil are crap at the back. But they can make up for it with attacking prowess. I usually use 4-3-3. Normal back 4, with a DM/CM and LM and RM, Ronaldhino in SS, and two CF.

Ze Roberto RM Ari-? why?

p.s. If you use updated stats, Cris >>> ROque Junior in my opinion by far!

I play a diamond 4-4-2 (think its the A4 option)

GK- Dida
RB- Cafu
CB- Lucio
CB- Luisao
LB- Roberto Carlos
DM- Emmerson
MC- Kaka (right side)
MC- Juninho (left side)
AM- Adriano
FC- Ronaldo (right side)
FC- Ronaldinho (left side)

Anything on the edge of the box Adriano puts away, and Emmerson holds well infront of the 2 CB's.

Best formation by far IMO.

j4yc3e said:
Best formation by far IMO.
Not the last 6 times you've played as Brazil ;)

IMO there are loads of different systems you can use with Brazil so play with something you're comfortable with. Playing with a new system in a tournament isn't a great idea. Good luck with the tournies and let us know how you get on.

I tought it wasn´t really needed to change formation with Brazil.. any decent formation can be good with them. Brasil is for noobs, not for champions. Anyway, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Kaka, Juninho, R Carlos, Cafu are probably the best players at their position in the game so if you choose Brazil don´t even think in loosing a single game. If you loose you can stop playing PES 5 cuz ur bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I'd like to show my flip-flap with Ronaldinho despite blurring my skills whenever I tend to play wide. Do you think our parapels can take it? Care?

Pardon me, for I've grown relentless..
Mister wide camera noob will you start bothering about what kind of view you should use basically because you try to play beatiful football (virtually) instead of playing it (..literally). *bets Artist never played real soccer*

Former winner ESCW is in fact a Saudi-Arabian guy, they use countries there. I bet they use Brazil a lot, and ofcourse some lose. You, the almighty Portugese player, say they are bad although they represent their own country so in someway they must have skills?

Now, if you was a participant on the ESCW, hypocrite, I will be surprised what team you will pick? Valiant picking Iran hmm?

Last edited:
Redjuh said:
but I think Brazil has the best overall team? Because I play better with Brazil.

Arsenal ist the best Team in PES5. Arsenal have the best Defence(!),the best Striker (Henry) and the best shotaccuracy.

Only noobs play with Brazil!

aahmm no..the defender are to slow. Toure,Ashly and Clichy have more speed. Play with Arsenal and you will see it.

....and the defencerate has nothing to do with good defence. You can put Adriano in the defence and he will play better in the defence as Stam,because he has better playstats....i promise you!

Last edited:
Zygalski said:
Not the last 6 times you've played as Brazil ;)

IMO there are loads of different systems you can use with Brazil so play with something you're comfortable with. Playing with a new system in a tournament isn't a great idea. Good luck with the tournies and let us know how you get on.

if i had a pad that had buttons that worked properly you know it would have been different all 6 times :)

The Power said:
aahmm no..the defender are to slow. Toure,Ashly and Clichy have more speed. Play with Arsenal and you will see it.

....and the defencerate has nothing to do with good defence. You can put Adriano in the defence and he will play better in the defence as Stam,because he has better playstats....i promise you!

are you sure about that statement?? defence rating has nothing to do with it, so i suppose attack rating has nothing to do with strikers??

:-k -> :roll: -> ](*,) -> :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Power said:
:lmao: :mrgreen:

Great joke Power!

Redjuh said:
Damn, I'd like to show my flip-flap with Ronaldinho despite blurring my skills whenever I tend to play wide. Do you think our parapels can take it? Care?

Pardon me, for I've grown relentless..
Mister wide camera noob will you start bothering about what kind of view you should use basically because you try to play beatiful football (virtually) instead of playing it (..literally). *bets Artist never played real soccer*

Former winner ESCW is in fact a Saudi-Arabian guy, they use countries there. I bet they use Brazil a lot, and ofcourse some lose. You, the almighty Portugese player, say they are bad although they represent their own country so in someway they must have skills?

Now, if you was a participant on the ESCW, hypocrite, I will be surprised what team you will pick? Valiant picking Iran hmm?

Would you be surprised if I say that I won portuguese qualifier with Japan? And would you be surprised if I say that in my 83 win streak online I beat Brazil many times with Ivory Coast? Just don´t talk about what you just don´t know. And I repeat, Brazil for noobs, that´s all.

GK: Dida
LB:Carlos
CB:Juan
CB:Lucio
RB:Cicinho
DM:Juninho
AM:Kaka
AM:Robniho
RWF:Ronaldinho
LWF:Adriano
CF:Ronaldo

that is the formation i always play and i always win against my m8s

Last edited:
PLF said:
:lmao: :mrgreen:

Great joke Power!

Hehe you want to believe me? ^<_^ Lets make a testgame. I play with Adriano in the defence and than we will see how bad he is in the defence LOL^^

Last edited:
GK: Dida
LB:Carlos
CB:Juan
CB:Lucio
RB:Cicinho
DM:Emerson
AM:Ze Roberto
AM:Kaka
RWF:Ronaldinho
LWF:Adriano
CF:Ronaldo

lol

I play 4-4-1-1

---------------Dida-------------
---Cicino/Lucio/Rock/R.carlos---
-----------Gilberto-------------
Kaka(RMF)--Baptista(CMF)--Robino(AMF)
-----------Ronaldinho(AMF)------
---------Ronaldo----------------

Ronaldinho only moves up and down the pitch not left or right. And ronaldo moves back and down left.

Ita a very good formation tight defence but floods forwards with the right tactics..

Artist said:
Would you be surprised if I say that I won portuguese qualifier with Japan? And would you be surprised if I say that in my 83 win streak online I beat Brazil many times with Ivory Coast? Just don´t talk about what you just don´t know. And I repeat, Brazil for noobs, that´s all.

You didn't get the point, I'm afraid. Maybe you should learn English? What if that Saudi dude picked Brazil, does that make him a noob? I bet he just own you even more.

You've won a couple of times with Ivory Coast vs Brazil, that means you only played vs noobs? You want to say Ivory Coast or Japan sucks?

Oh and FYI: Brazil is not the best team in the game! I don't know where you get that info from..Haha..I guess.. "cuz evry1 says so". Statistically Brazil are definetly not the best team (staring with the lack of D-Line).

Juninho, Best Free Kick taker of the game (99)

Kaka, great attacking midfilier, dribbles, passes well

ronaldinho, do i need to say something about him?

Ronaldo, 97 shot accuracy, never misses

Adriano, 99 shot power + mega buggy shot, scores goals from 30 metres

Robero carlos, best LB in the game

cafu, one of the best Rb in the game (along with Zanetti and Thuram)

Lucio, great defender

They are not the best team, Brazil classic and Argentina classic are better...

Once again I say,
LEARN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speak English (no Portugese/ Portugese-English)!!!! You don't get the point! Please, go back to school and learn English.

Thank you.

Redjuh said:
Once again I say,
LEARN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speak English (no Portugese/ Portugese-English)!!!! You don't get the point! Please, go back to school and learn English.

Thank you.
Instead of whining like a girl why don't you just tell us who you think is the best team then?

And Carlos is not the best left back in the game if he can't win a header to save his life - winning headers is kinda important for all defensive players ;)

Redjuh said:
Once again I say,

Thank you.

LOL hi mr. nup :) :mrgreen:

Zygalski said:
Instead of whining like a girl why don't you just tell us who you think is the best team then?

And Carlos is not the best left back in the game if he can't win a header to save his life - winning headers is kinda important for all defensive players ;)

Brazil is not the best team starting with the lack of D-Line ability. When your facing a good player he might as well kick your ass. Lucio is statistically a bad player, the defence of Italy/Milan is even better than Brazil. About Juninho, Beckham is better.. FreeKicks are not only decided by Free Kick accuracy. But besides this all, I just wanted to say he missed the point.

He calls ALL brazil users noobs, I think some dudes at the ESCW used Brazil in fact, but they are surely no noobs.

But what's even worse is the fact people upload during matches.

I think you could stop talking like a kid (Many "!!!!" plus CAPS). Anyway, since I´m portuguese I´m not good speaking enlglish as you are, however I think all of you understand what I say.

So if Brazil isn´t the best team in the game can you tell us who is?

Lucio bad player? He has 86 Defense, good balance, D-line is useless if you don´t play the offside trap. I hate playing it so it doesn´t make any difference for those who just don´t use it.

You don´t need to be mad, my english is probably poor but at least I try to speak. Anyway, that really was an offensse to me; I´m sad indeed. I think you should have more respect for foreigners or maybe you´re not mature enough for it. Cheers.

the ones who say brazil is for noobs, are envy of our nation.....
u can say.. play with a modest team, is much fun..

i use in my favor the force brazil has in attack!!

-------dida----------
--juan-lucio-roque---
---------------------
Juninho-emers---silva
--------------------
------kaka---dinho---
---------------------
-fenomeno-adriano----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom