Best in-game messages

S

shanklyforever

Ok, so what are the best/funniest/most interesting in-game messages you have seen? We all know that you can customise these - so what are the best ones you have seen, or perhaps you created yourself?

Not exactly hilarious, but I thought 'Defense is not my strong point' was quite a nice touch, they had spelt defence wrong as well, but it made it all the more honest.

I created a couple of wacky ones, just to freak out annoying idiots who decided to abuse me. One was 'Ronnie Barker 1929-2005', for sheer 'what the f**k' effect. The other was 'Yes, Replays Are Fun Aren't They!', sarcastically aimed at annoying people who feel the need to watch EVERY replay of theirs.

So, anyone seen any others?

i suspect there are quite a few people with Alan partridge style messages - I'm a particular fan of KISS MY FACE! or Cashback! Seen some crazy brazilian who had GOOOOAAAALLL Corado!! and then summit else. He also had GOOOAAAL Imperator Adriano, and another for Ronaldo and Ronaldinho - it was like watching Spanish footy on the telly!

After playin' 8 consecutives matches against 8 different guys who always picked Brazil as their first choice...I Had to do it...

I Made a spot-short that says: "Brazil, the losers choice" :)

I understand that Brazil is quite cool but seein' people that plays like this: "ball to Ronaldinho and RUN 'til foul" is a bit annoying...sometimes.

I like a bit of Partridge. "Back Of The Net" also if its a quaility goal "jurassic park" and the old fav "Shot Of A Master"

i play as brazil or inter... adriano is just great...
tho i never ran with ronaldinho really, he was just a passer, and i havent found an influencial place for kaka... although i realised running without run button for ronaldinho is really amazing.. but not the point...

when i play the french i get lots of "fils de put" and stuff to that effect...

myself i have a "gooooooooooooooooooooool braaaasil!!!!"

i saw one guy after i scored a 28m freekick... " well konami screwed me over!!!"

i hate insulting ones though, generally i win cos i get more competative...

uk_stanners said:
although i realised running without run button for ronaldinho is really amazing.. ..

Ronaldinho is a sort of "legalized bug" in this game ;)

fantasheva said:
After playin' 8 consecutives matches against 8 different guys who always picked Brazil as their first choice...I Had to do it...

I Made a spot-short that says: "Brazil, the losers choice" :)

I understand that Brazil is quite cool but seein' people that plays like this: "ball to Ronaldinho and RUN 'til foul" is a bit annoying...sometimes.

Exactly.

I always have ' blockbuster wants its game back ' on stand by for when people fook up.

I also use a fairly famous piece of commentry from the 70's when I score a wonder goal.. ' Look at that LOOK AT THAT! '

j4yc3e said:
I've got one that goes "Easy, Easy, Easy!!"

Hmm, I played someone the other day who scored the only goal of the game in the last few minutes after quite a battling match and gave me the "Easy Easy" thing, which I thought was a bit weird considering it hadn't been an easy game at all...

Wouldn't have been you would it..? ;)

I use "Eat my Goal!" "NICE!!!!" and "Do I not like that!" (delete where applicable)

some frency has his set to NOOB, for when things dont go his way!

i had one the other day, i think it was clockender but could be mistaken, someone from here anyway. It said: "Arsenal unbeaten champions 2004" after i scored a goal. Thought is was funny as it had no relevance to the game or teams that were playing.

I have:

Mummy's got a brand new bike for u
Is it in..? It's gotta be! YES GOAL!!!
That's only a lick of paint away
It's a full moon, balloons are out...that's my favorite
And Luftwaffe Luftwaffe ha ha HA

:d

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom