Best LIVE Game Ever?

Best LIVE Game

• Total voters

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
In a vain hope of getting some interest back into this forum, what is your fave Live game. The one game that you would drop everything for in order to get on and play. Maybe we can have a Monday night on it in the near future, or maybe we should bury it and move on.

You can also pick more than one game, wouldnt want to have to make you choose one out of that list

Last edited:
PGR2, Halo2 and Links are my choices from that list. I'd also add Forza to the list as well. I'd like a Halo2 evening one Monday night, I imagine its a laugh with people you know.

I've voted for a lot of the games above, other games I'd say should of had a go were Return to Castle Wolfenstein, TOCA2, ESPN NFL2K4 and maybe Ghost Recon 2. I'm sure I have a few other titles too. In theory though I'm with ReActor, I'll play anything if it gets a response on here, as he said it's a laugh when it's with people you know as such.

I haven't voted for any ...

As I am not really qualified to say due to the fact I have a bit of a weird Relationship with "Xbox Live" ..... erm, let me try to explain that strange comment I've just made.

Basically I've now had it for 7 Months or so and I honestly thought I'd be on it all the Time when I first wanted it but the Reality is I have hardly used it and I still don't really know why ?

I mean don't get me wrong its got plenty of good Games across a few genres, but there has still not been a single Title that I have played on it that has MADE me want to play it EVERY day, or that has even got me in any way addicted ?

I still don't really understand why I haven't fallen in Love with Live! the way that I thought I would ? ... I mean the whole thought of Online Gaming with Real Life Friends and Microphones seemed like all my wishes come true ... but the Reality has been a bit ... I dont know .... Underwhelming maybe.

A Quick "Time Played" Breakdown of some Live Titles I've Owned :

Halo 2 - 1 Hour with a Mate from Work

PGR2 - 2 Hours Last November

PES4 - 25 Matches or so over 3 Days Last November

Ghost Recon 2 - About 6 Hours over a period of 2 Weeks after Launch

Splinter Cell CT - 2 Hours on Co-Op with a Mate

Forza - 3 Hours or so some of that with you Guys on here

Burnout 3 - About an Hour with a Pal

FlatOut - Never even put it in the Machine Yet (Scandalous ...I Know)

yeah i play halo 2 amlost every night for an hour or so. its fun but my god do i get pissed when im angry. its fun :)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
We all know what Chris thinks of Forza ;)

For those that dont here is an update, I think its shite!

Burnout 3 and PGR2. I got the Xbox solely for PES4 which turned out to be a steaming pile, online anyway. Played Burnout 3 rather a lot but against folk here it's been mostly PG2.

Have to agree with Dave and Carl that as long as it's with folk you know a bit it's always crackin' (gentleman driver, honest).

Welcome back Mr ClassicD lad, thought you'd vanished up your own ...... I mean just left us here.

Back
Top Bottom