• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Best Lookin Bird in the Hiphop/RnB world.

phrase

Tactician
12 December 2002
Little Mancunia
Whom u guys think is the most delicious lookin bird ever or currently in the Hiphop/RnB world.Kindly post a pic too..For me,currently Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas,takes the cake.God Dayummm Shes Hot! And Who can ever turn down Beyonce?

Fergie!

beyonce.jpg
Goddess.

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
phrase said:
Whom u guys think is the most delicious lookin bird ever or currently in the Hiphop/RnB world.Kindly post a pic too..For me,currently Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas,takes the cake.God Dayummm Shes Hot!

Mate, what you smokin? She looks hot in videos etc but in the flesh she's got a face like shit run over;

yish....

Can't see far beyond Amerie;

[-o<

phrase

Tactician
12 December 2002
Little Mancunia
376x180.jpg
I think Brooke Valentine is simmering hot now too.I love her Girl Fight video.Dont you guys love it if your chick could fight too? I love cat fights...dayum,you get free easter eggs everytime....hahaha​

Top Bottom