• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Best National Anthem

The_Special_One

I like Unicorns
17 August 2007
Cascais
Estoril | Knicks
French, Russian and the most beautiful one, the Portuguese anthem and it's not by the fact of being Portuguese, I really think is the best one if you what lyrics mean.

The_Special_One

I like Unicorns
17 August 2007
Cascais
Estoril | Knicks
I like the portuguese anthem too, that part "As Armas, As Armas" is very emotional imo.
Yeah thats why I like it. I also like your antehm, specially the first part related to the Grito do Ipiranga, the message is very strong and shows a very important moment in your History.

brunnoce

World Cup Winner
29 July 2003
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Cruzeiro
Yeah thats why I like it. I also like your antehm, specially the first part related to the Grito do Ipiranga, the message is very strong and shows a very important moment in your History.
Yeh the problem of our Anthem is that in the WC FIFA cutted the best part, right when its about to start they cut the song... annoying!

FCH

In Dubio Pro Alemania
14 December 2003
Cologne
1.FC Köln/Celtic/St.Pauli
Funny Found:

Netherlands Anthem

Wilhelmus van Nassouwe
Ben ik van Duitsen blood,
Den vaderland getrouwe
Blijf ik tot in den dood;
Een Prince van Oranjen