Best non-top teams

A

Artist

Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France, Germany, England, Portugal, Spain, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Bayern Munich, Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid.

Everyone knows that these teams just rock but I would like to ask you all about the better non-top teams in the game. Is there any non-top team that has good players and a very good teamwork? Good enough to beat top teams with the right tactic? Post your opinions please.

My choices:

AJAX

Key players: Stekelenburg (GK), Trabelsi (RB), Maxwell (LB), Heitinga (CB), Pienaar (CMF/SMF), Sneijder (AMF/SMF/CMF), Mitea (LWF), Rosales (RWF), Ryan Babel (CF)

AS ROMA

Key players: Chivu (SB), Mancini (RMF), Totti (AMF/SS), Cassano (SS), Montela (CF)

VALENCIA CF

Key players: Ayala (CB), Regueiro (SB/SMF/WF), Baraja (CMF), Aimar (AMF), Vicente (LMF), Kluivert (CF)

Post your teams and their key players :)

Your current non-top team list:

- Bolton

- Atletico Madrid

- Olympique Lyon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ola,

Eu gosto bolton.

They have a strong keeper & defence with good height & power in the centre. A good mix in midfield of creative players - nakata/okacha def holding players - faye/campo and box to box runners - speed/nolan.

Upfront davies holds the ball up very well, and both diouf & stelios good out wide and useful at cutting inside.

Overall they have a good system with a flexible squad IMO.

tchau

db

Ola, good choice! Bolton is a good team too. Okocha is a wonderful player and Nakata a great playmaker too. I like gardner too, the jamaican one I guess (or Is him South African? can´t remember now). He as a good left foot and he does well on the side.

Continue posting your opinions :D

gardener.jpg

Definetly Jamaican mate, he's great coming forward bit a little bit dodgy defensively sometimes, although he's got better with age.

I play with Bolton online a lot.

A few days ago I saw a match being played:
Bolton vs Brazil
The guy who picked Brazil has absolutely no class.

I made a game some days ago with Bolton too, against Milan. It ended in a 1-1 draw but I had possession of 68% and many chances. Good team.

Zygalski you said "The guy who picked Brazil has absolutely no class". It´s usual :P It´´s all so easy with Brazil that even a noob can pick them and win easily ;) Brazil is for bad players in my opinion.

gerd said:
Arsenal and Manchester United are not bad, better than irl as a matter of fact.
I'd say those 2 are counted as the top teams. Also very common choices.

I'll add Lyon, Roma and Athletico Madrid to the list.

gerd said:
I was joking Zygalski.
Teams that i like: Wolfsburg (D'allessandro) and Lille (Mousillou).

I appreciate the quality of D´alessandro but I don´t really think that Wolfsburg can face top teams. They have too much poor players in their starting eleven! :|

I think some...

Bolton Wanderers
Key Players: Bruno N'Gotty, Stylianos Giannakopoulos, Henrik Pedersen, Augustine Okocha, Ricardo Gardner, Radhi Jaidi, Hidetoshi Nakata, Jared Borgetti (I don't know if he appears in the original game), El Hadji Diouf, Ricardo Vaz Té and Jussi Jaaskelainen.

Manchester City
Key Players: David James, Sylvain Distin, Claudio Reyna, Robbie Fowler, Andy Cole, Darius Vassell, Danny Mills and Trevor Sinclair.

Middlesbrough
Key Players: Mark Schwarzer, Abel Xavier, Franck Queudrue, Gareth Southgate, George Boateng, Fabio Rochemback, Gaizka Mendieta, Massimo Maccarone, Stewart Downing, Aiyegbeni Yakubu and Mark Viduka.

Newcastle United
Key Players: Shay Given, Nolberto Solano, Emre Belozoglu, Jean-Alain Boumson, Kieron Dyer, Alan Shearer, Michael Owen, Lee Bowyer, Scott Parker, Craig Moore and Albert Luque.

Tottenham Hotspur
Key Players: Paul Robinson, Noureddine Naybet, Edgar Davids, Teemu Tainio, Pedro Méndes, Grzegorz Rasiak, Robbie Keane, Mido, Lee Young-Pyo, Jermain Defoe, Ledley King and Jermaine Jenas.

Girondins Bordeaux
Key Players: Henrique, Jean-Claude Darcheville, Juan Pablo Francia, Vladimir Smicer, Edixon Perea, Bruno Cheyrou, Denilson, Rio Mavuba and Marouane Chamakh.

AS Monaco
Key Players: Guillaume Warmuz, Patrice Evra, Lucas Bernardi, Javier Chevantón, Maicon, Toifilou Maoulida, Vassilios Zikos, Olivier Kapo, Sebastien Squillaci, Camel Mériem, Emmanuel Adebayor, Flavio Roma and Gael Givet.

París Saint-Germain
Key Players: Bernard Mendy, Mario Yepes, Edouard Cissé, Pauleta, Vikash Dhorasoo, Bonaventure Kalou, Modeste M'Bami and Jérome Rothen.

Hamburg
Key Players: Thimothée Atouba, Daniel Van Buyten, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Sergej Barbarez, Benjamin Lauth, David Jarolim, Rafael Van der Vaart, Khalid Boulahrouz and Emile Mpenza.

Schalke 04
Key Players: Frank Rost, Christian Poulsen, Levan Kobiashvili, Marcelo Bordon, Fabian Ernst, Lincoln, Ebbe Sand, Gerald Asamoah and Kevin Kuranyi.

Sevilla
Key Players: Andrés Palop, Javier Saviola, Ariza Makukula, Luiz Fabiano, Renato, Frederic Kanouté, Jesús Navas, Adriano, Jesuli and Dani Alves.

Fiorentina
Key Players: Sebastien Frey, Valeri Bojinov, Stefano Fiore, Martin Jorgensen, Tomas Ujfalusi, Luca Toni and Cristian Brocchi.

PSV Eindhoven
Key Players: Heurelho Gómes, Michael Reiziger, Álex, Philip Cocú, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Arouna Koné, DaMarcus Beasley and Jefferson Farfán.

how has no one even dared to mention valencia..just look at the evo-web league im currently second with them...i mean aimar is just class kluivert is a very powerful forward and ayala is still a top defender...in fact i would go as far to say that valencia are part of the top teams.

I like West Ham. Although his stats aren't great Reo-Coker always seems to make good runs from midfield and get important goals and Harewood is a beast. I also like Alavez. I haven't played any competive games with them yet, just a bunch of friendlies against com, but I always have good fun games playing with them.

Whenever I wanna pick a small team I pick Benfica. Fun game every time trying to get the ball away from my net.

Athlectico Madrid: Torres, Kezman, Petrov, Ibagaza, have alot of good attackers
Spurs
PSV
Ajax
Real Betis
M'boro
Newcastle
Villareal

I play with Benfica a lot, and win most of the games. Must be the pride factor.
Does anyone find that playing with lesser teams improves your games, you play much more concentrated.

Back
Top Bottom