BEST of the Footballderbies ??!

Ferner and Gala?

Hmmm... I think the best derby is Real Vs Barça

Last edited:
well it depends on what you mean buy top, In terms of violence crowd trouble and hate...its obviously going to be rivalries like celtic - rangers where the disorder is external as well as on a pitch, If your defining it in terms of atmosphere and passion there are rivalries like the man utd - arsenal which have emerged in the last 2/3 decades and the only hostilities occur on the field. yet you get rivalries like ajax - feyenoord right bang in between

01. Boca Juniors - River Plate
02. Celtic - Rangers
03. AS Roma - Lazio
04. AC Milán - Inter de Milán
05. Flamengo - Fluminense
06. Independiente - Racing Club
07. Peñarol - Nacional
08. Liverpool - Everton
09. Deportivo Cali - América de Cali
10. Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

I think that real vs. barca is a derby, too. in my opinion a match is a derby if two rivals play against each others. for example bayern munich vs. real madrid is a classic game in champions league because they played very often against each others. Its the same like England vs. Germany. These two teams are big rivals and every game of these teams is in my opinon a derby.
("My English is not very well, my German is mutch better" - Lothar Matthaeus)

BayernBazi said:
I think that real vs. barca is a derby, too. in my opinion a match is a derby if two rivals play against each others. for example bayern munich vs. real madrid is a classic game in champions league because they played very often against each others. Its the same like England vs. Germany. These two teams are big rivals and every game of these teams is in my opinon a derby.
("My English is not very well, my German is mutch better" - Lothar Matthaeus)

Do u understand what the term "Derby" means m8? :-s

Back
Top Bottom