Best player in your opinion in the league you watch

J

juventus11

I watch the Seria A and for me the best player is Montella from Roma he is top scorer tied with Adriano, but he is a tramendos star.
He scored a bicycle kick two matches ago. ;)

Well thats not what I saw in the other thread well LoL maybe that was old.

ya Montella 17 Adriano 14 .. 3 goals as i think :)

Well i would say :

Serie A : Shevchenko :)
EPL : Giggs
La liga : Ronaldinho

thats it :D

Premier League, I'd say the Duff-man. Great going forward, dribbling, crossing the full works. The most noticable thing since Moriniho took over is that he now defends really well too and chips in with a few goals now and again. Plus (like almost all of his team mates) his attitude is spot on, never complains, never seems to dive, rarely gets booked and never seems to get wound up - he's very underrated by all the media circles, as he doesnt have a flash hair do, trendy goatee etc but IMO he should be in line to get player of the year. However many trophies Chelsea win, it will be him, John Terry, and of course the manager who should take a lot of the credit. Defoé should get a mention too, I think if he had one injury-free season he'd be top scorer in the league, lethal pace, good at shooting and has a great ability to turn and shoot in very tight circumstances; again his discipline seems to be sorting itself out. I'd also say John Terry is probably the best defender in the league - he's a rock at the back, deadly at set pieces, and seems to be becoming a great team leader. Overall tho, I'd say the Duffer.

Serie A, would have said Kaká he is certainly the most skillfull player in Europe, has got a great touch and good shot. When he is on top of his game he's unstoppable - eg first leg last season vs Depor, he turned the tie on its head (but then in the 2nnd leg Depor turned it around again). For all his skills though he seems to just lack a certain physical presence and the moment seems a bit tired. On balance I'd probably go for Vinny Montella as hes getting lots of goals in a team that has had many problems this season. He also has a good track record of scoring goals when he plays regularly, and again is an unsung hero - the Italian's really should look to him for their World Cup strike force.

EPL - Robben is a sickness. The moment the kid joined the lineup Chelski went from a boring 1 goal team to a dynamo. He constantly befuddles defenders and creates wicked mistmatches. He touch is simply sublime and i think he could be the best in the world in 2 years.

Also love Gerrard, Duff, SWP.

La Liga - Ronaldhino is incredible to watch.

Serie A - Shevchenko, cuz every time i see him he scores. Also Kaka, Nedved, and this season Montella.

I have to disagree with Kaka... even tho hes a Milan player. Hes been shite this season - very inconsistant. hes been playing amazing, then next game hes careless and making mistakes. He needs a long rest.

Superliga Portuguesa - Liedson, I've choosen him because he his the best scorer of league, and since not a single team on Portuguese league is playing good football...

Serie A - I have to say Sheva and Nedved :) (i would like to say also Adriano but Inter position ain't very good.

EPL - Frank Lampard or John Terry, we can also put in the bag the inevitable Henry!

La Liga - Deco or Ronaldinho, they are both equally important in the Barça side!

Eredivisie: van Bommel
Bundesliga: Hleb
Premiership: Terry or Carvalho
La Liga: Xavi
Ligue 1: Essien or Chevanton
Serie A: Pirlo, Maresca or David Pizarro.

The question was the best player to WATCH so I've gotta go with Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not a better player than most of the players mentioned in this thread but he's definately more fun to watch.

Obviously biased, but I'm always going to answer Scholes to a question like this. Absolutely love his style of play, he's 2nd to none at keeping posession of a ball and can spot passes which other players would need binoculars to find.
On premiership form though, Robben or Lampard. Both so consistent although I don't think Lampard could control a huge game, as I think we'll see when he comes up against Xavi again in the next month. He got absolutely dominated against Spain and looked shit.
But yeah, domestically he's been fantastic for the last couple of years.

In Holland: Ryan Babel, within 3 years a world class striker.
In England: Arjan Robben
In Spain: Giovanni van Bronckhorst
In Italy: Clarence Seedorf
In Germany: Roy "Rory" Makaay
In Scotland: Fernando Ricksen
In Belgium: Orlando Engelaar

It seems like they are all from Holland :0 lol
Bojinov is playing well and also he was bought by Fiorentina tonight he will play I hope.

For spain its got to be Ronaldinho, one of the greatest players ever. He is so amazing with the ball at his feet.

In Italy i think ill go with Totti. I think its amazzing that he has stayed at roma for so long and really shows his dedication to the fans on the field aswell. Can do special things with the ball.

In England its a tough choice but ill go for Henry. Quick, good with the ball, plays for the team by getting loads of assists and also top scorer still this season in the prem even though he hasn't scored for awhile.

joostebrood said:

does holland have lots of black people, i know 2 black players from there and rest of them are white, so is it really mixed or more whites ??

my favos

england - Van Nistelrooy
spain - Ronaldinho
italy - totti
turkish - tuncay sanli

joostebrood said:

If there's Dutch players playing in some Asian league im sure you would include their name aswell. you seriously think van bronckhorst player better than Ronaldinho in la liga?? and seedorf played better than shevchenko??

I dont watch alot of EPL games, but from the games I see people like Duff, Robben, Lampard and Gerrard always play superb imo..

Its obvious joostebrood is trying to be funny..

Back
Top Bottom