Best Stadium in WE10

Iceman_bergkamp plsssssssss can u do that:) and make a DKZ patch???
only stadium that i play from al the 30 is Hihgbury,cuz its more green then others.

LOL and what stadium is yokohama?? i cant find it cus 80% of the stadiums are translated and 20% is still in japanse....and yokohama is still in japanse i think:(

Junka said:
Iceman_bergkamp plsssssssss can u do that:) and make a DKZ patch???
only stadium that i play from al the 30 is Hihgbury,cuz its more green then others.

LOL and what stadium is yokohama?? i cant find it cus 80% of the stadiums are translated and 20% is still in japanse....and yokohama is still in japanse i think:(

Does any 1 know if this can be patched quickly due 2 coding not be so much differrnt from WE9. Its grealty needed cos playin the game gives a flat feeling. (names in internatinal teams are r bac 2 the ISS64 days)

Rasunda Stadion has a quite nice green pitch when you play on day/fine. Haven't tried night/fine, but i guess it's the same.

However, it seems that all pitches are grey when it's raining, which isn't very real.

GGS doesn't work too well with WE10. I was planning to do some stadium editing, but it crashes a lot :(

By the way, Velodrome also has a decent pitch. Yokohama and Velodrome - always the two stadiums with a nice green pitch... Konami haven't changed their stadium models since the PS2 was invented.

about the Stadium, the Bernabeu look better than others stadiums and about grass i think Velodrome and De Kuip.

imgp04192qa.jpg

imgp04204do.jpg

imgp04215ey.jpg

Last edited:
Hahah I need this info too guys. Cuz if there is one thing I hate just as much as inaccurate database is crappy grey like pitches that the default game always comes with.

So everytime in those first days when we get a new game, I only play in one or two stadiums that have a decent "Green pitch" and I don't know about this version but in previous ones for me,

Velodromme and Ennio Tardini and Yokohoma I believe were the only half-decent ones playable even with default crap.

I like the bernabeau the most but im still getting over the shock of playing the ostriches Vs the penguins havent laughed so much in ages. :lol::lmao::lol:

Nakhon Ratachima?

And cool I'll try the Barnabeu and Anfield (original) one too before deciding if they should be "Fired" :D or "Axed" too in favour of better pitches.

I can see why :p but we're talking about a nice green pitch that usually the original game doesn't come with for many stadiums.

Does Mastella have a decent one in original game to play in? Haven't tried yet cuz I've only had 3 games or so.

i like the berlin olympia stadium, decetn colour and not to bad jaggies. Also ennio, velodrome and yokohama.

As we are on this subject has anyone managed to change the pitches yet? I tried (clean iso - swapped pitches - fernando1 - fernando2) but that didnt work. Wouldnt load the game. Guess i needed to do fernando first. Ive now got the clean iso with fernandov2 only so would like to swap the pitch textures (mostly the "lines" file as i hate the drunken pitches like rasunda) however i dont want to waste another dvd. Is there a new ggs in development?

Also this answer depends on which view u play the game.. for the grass to look great.. try playing on view closer in than the default view... i think its called 'medium'.. its a bit close for some..but the game looks class on this view..

and i have say that del alpi looks best.. um.. and some of the stadiums in we9Jl were awesome... best one there was field number 36 (once all fields are unlocked).. dont know the stadium name..but we9jl had great stadiums/grass..

cheers,
steve

It's always the same ones that look good, as already mentioned they are Yokohama, Velodrome and de Kuip (Nakhon Ratchasma also looks decent I guess, PLF this is the Korean WC stadium I forget the name). Delle Alpi also has a nice turf IMO.

I'm also interested in the goal-framing. I love the goals that have the little 'frame' around the base of the net. Examples are Yokohama (again), Tokyo Olympic Stadium, Delle Alpi and Bernabeu. I know it's very, very pedantic but I can't stand the nets at grounds such as San Siro, Old Trafford, Highbury and the ArenA, where the net disappears 'into the turf' instead of being connected to that bar/framing on the ground, which runs around the goal from post to post.

I can't remember the exact version(s), but Highbury and Anfield did at one point have the framing in WE, for some reason they removed it. It's annoying given that nearly every WE stadium in real life, has this framing. Ironically, one of the stadia in WE that has the framing doesn't have it in real life, the Nou Camp. :roll:

Roll on the creative editing geniuses. :)

ClassicD said:
It's always the same ones that look good, as already mentioned they are Yokohama, Velodrome and de Kuip (Nakhon Ratchasma also looks decent I guess, PLF this is the Korean WC stadium I forget the name). Delle Alpi also has a nice turf IMO.

](*,) Nakhon Ratchasima ISN'T any Korean stadium at all, It looks slightly like Busan, but only slightly, It looks a lot more like King Fahd Stadium

Last edited:
i added new Nou camp and PSV phillips stadium into WE10, thank god better pitch texture:)

tiktiktiktik said:
so you didnt have any of the crash probs pere mentioned?

When using GGS, export your bins (unchanged) from your 0_Text. Then add your updated textures including grass. If you get ANY errors from GGS while entering textures, import your unchanged bins over it, and start again. Pain in the ass, but worth it in the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom