Best TV for playing PS2 (Japan) in UK.

'Fraid not. Have just spent just under a 100 notes on dvd-r's, cd-r's, cases and a bluetooth headset/usb dongle combo, thanks to your recommendation! You should be on commission.:D Tbh, it might take a couple of weeks to order a telly or so. Possible that I might go for a bog-standard asda one instead:( - do the same job wouldn't it?

Yeah it might...

Check out the Argos catalogue, look for some good flatscreens.

old-TV-set.jpg

I use this, its not let me down once yet

Metallica said:
old-TV-set.jpg

I use this, its not let me down once yet
:lol: :lol: LOL!

ashmufc - just a short note. Bigpockets-they're fast! Ordered around 4pm, here this morning! Thanks again. :applause:

Ok, let's set my stall out. I have been living in Japan for a number of years and am now back in the UK. ;) I have a couple of games systems I bought over in Asia (PS2 and X-Box). I am looking for a TV that will allow me to play with a decent quality picture. I have tried out on a small Samsung Syncmaster 510MP and the results are a bit blurry. I only wanna spend a couple of hundred quid on a 28 inch or something like that. Do any of you guys have experience with this and live in the UK, or can point me in the right direction?

I presume its any TV with NTSC playback capability, is it? Would it be better to get an NTSC telly to play NTSC PS2? Seems a bit much.... :shock:

I'm waiting in nervous trepidation. :mrgreen:

You could just download a PS2 emulator. PCSX2 is a good one...

Back
Top Bottom