• Thomas Müller (Germany)

Votes: 59 98.3%
  • Giovani Dos Santos (Mexico)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andre Ayew (Ghana)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think its a shame Muller was put in here only. He should've been included with the other older players as well as this one.

Definitely. He was the only player that shone the most imo. And I'm not talking about his goals, but his whole performance. They dearly missed him in the Spain game.

Every world cup or tournament, people somehow speak of a 'discovered' player. He fits perfectly in WC2010 for me.

Thomas Mueller was simply the best player of the tournament.

I think he'll be the stand-out player I always associate with World Cup 2010.

Hopefully more national teams will give young players a chance after the performance of Muller and the other German youngsters. I'm looking at you, England.

Guess there is no reason to discuss why Müller is the best youngster. Just look at the vote.^^

its a shame that müller isn´t nominated for the golden ball

Müller its not only the best young player of the tournament but also one of best players. He's a mix between Palermo and Pedro, absolute legend.

In the end, he got Best Young player and Golden Boot, so I'd say he got what he deserved and has been given the proper recognition.

Congrats to a very good and impressive player. I hope the best for him and hope he keeps getting better.

Muller for me, and rightly won. Ozil was superb also.

Guy hasn't really impressed me when I saw him in a few games for Bayern, but boy did he deliver on the big stage.

FD

Ah right, cheers.

I'm always confused about this, especially with this James Milner guy, he seems to win young player of the year awards every other time and be in U23 squads and he's like 25 or something.

FD

Back
Top Bottom