Better Call Saul

Thierry14

Banlieusard
21 June 2010
PARIS
RED STAR
An excellent opening to the series. The first episode was a cliffhanger, the second was outstanding as well, this could be the greatest spin-off if all time.

I need to get on this ASAP ;)

Roumor was breaking bad was to come back but I guess this was the result, I liked Saul character and the actor is great too.

Loved the character.

The series has started off okay, nothing great, but decent enough.

Although granted, it's going to take a few good episodes to relay more of the story behind the character to come out.

FD

True, its a builder showing Saul trying to get further in law career and how he ends up doing better "on the dark side" :)

Like it so far, you are also meeting Breaking bad characters through this too as it leads up I guess to time line of start of breaking bad.

just finished watching the third episode, I think this is shaping up to be better than breaking bad..

Caught the first two eps. Not bad but nothing I`m looking forward to watching every week as it reminds me too much of Breaking Bad. I think I have a good idea of where the show is heading. Same ideas and situations. Saul and his accomplices get into trouble with gangs and drug-lords.

Same ideas and situations. Saul and his accomplices get into trouble with gangs and drug-lords.

How can a prequel of a lawyer meeting the characters that build future relations with Walter White at a later date be much different? ... A love story?

Personally Im really enjoying it esp the latest episode showing more background info about Mike & how Saul got to know him.

one of the best shows right now..enjoyed every minute of every episode...

bad thing though is, now we have to wait for so long for season 3 ..

Back
Top Bottom