Biased Refs?

Kaka1899

The Milanista
27 June 2007
San Siro
Ac Milan and Italy
why is it that Refs on Pro evo 6 are so biased to the Computer team, for example you get your legs broke on the edge of there 18 yrd box but thn they run up the other end of the pitch and your defender taps shoulders with him and they get a free kick i feel like throwin the whole lot outta the window. is there anyway to stop this happenin?

No, PES wouldn't be PES if that wasn't the case. Sorry to disappoint you dude.

Konami have misunderstood the concept of a football game requiring to stir up your emotions. Real football can make you experience joy and sorrow, hope and despair, the key being you experience the full spectrum of emotions, good and bad.

The only emotions PES stirs up are annoyance and anger.

Konami have misunderstood the concept of a football game requiring to stir up your emotions. Real football can make you experience joy and sorrow, hope and despair, the key being you experience the full spectrum of emotions, good and bad.

and its not false emotion its real anger and annoyance that leaves u screamin for hours after :D

i dunno why your all moaning, i have had many a penalty that blantantly wasnt given in my advantage. an to be honest the comp hardly ever whacks a free kick in anyway so the dodgy decisions have worked more in my favour than anything else.

i dunno why your all moaning, i have had many a penalty that blantantly wasnt given in my advantage. an to be honest the comp hardly ever whacks a free kick in anyway so the dodgy decisions have worked more in my favour than anything else.

is there a certain technique you use to win penaltys only time i get them is when playing against my mates.

I get quite a few penalties too. Never when running at full pace but sometimes I get tripped by the comp when trying an intricate turn in the box.

always when i use the fient shoot technique.....square and X, when you break free of the defence and are one and one use this technique and 3 things will either happen. 1, you will round the keeper and SHOULD score an open goal. 2, the keeper will get to you before you pull off the trick and get the ball (which doesnt happen often). or 3, you will round the keeper he will try n get the ball...totally miss and take ur legs instead and wayhey you have a penalty, and when i say take ur legs, i mean he only hasto blow on your leg hairs and the ref is blowing up for a penalty. hense why i say ive had alot of penalties that really werent pens. but i usually always use this technique when one on one as if the keeper does take your legs bad enough he will get sent off and then your cruising it.

i coudlnt agree more with you mate,Konami has made a big mistake everytime Peter B said ,"its a harsh decision,but he didnt wins the ball....."

Back
Top Bottom