Big issue with Master League

jumbo

Premiership
30 May 2003
WE Heaven
Most of the assists do not get recorded in Master League games.
I've been playin a lot over the last days, scored a lot from teammate passes but only like 4 assists were recorded out of 15.

You can clearly see during replays that a player passes the ball, there's no interuption, then the striker puts it in. Hell, even in the after match analysis, it says this and that player passed, then the striker scored yet nothing is recorded in stats.

Maybe I am just unware of some new rule? Do you have to score from fist touch in order for the assisting player's pass to be recognized as an assist?

Strange, I think the rules for this in real life are pretty clear. If you pass the ball to a player and he scores, it should be an assist (with a few exceptional situations).

jumbo said:
Maybe I am just unware of some new rule? Do you have to score from fist touch in order for the assisting player's pass to be recognized as an assist?
In real life no it's like Andreas said bar few exceptional situations, it is an assist but in this game's ML, there's always been stupid little things and I don't think this fault of game is anything new. Although it might be to you if you didn't play ML in previous versions before I don't know.

But yeah in this game, I think you have to shoot first time when you receive the pass or take one or two touches after it max for it to be called an "Assist" :roll:. It's another place where the game lets you down and doesn't act like real life. (counting assists the proper way) but I don't think this was just with WE10. It was like this in previous version(s) too, this fault I mean!

PLF is right, it's not new. You're right too Jumbo, if you got to the match data the game actually lists the player who provided the pass for the goal. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom