Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Italy national team

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • England national team

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Africans national teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ronaldo and rooney... but to be fair the players around them suck...

so this is too easy

the entire italian national team, i guess if there are not any scandals going on they cant play well

I voted for Van bommel. I mean, he did that dirty tackles in EVERY match he played, and he never got booked twice. Sometimes he didn't even got booked once!

There were vuvuzelas, the pathetic Jabulani and depressing national teams, but a dirty player like that should have been sent out. Period. No arguing about it. That implies bad referees. Surely you may not see a goal half a meter inside the goal line, that's human. But all the referees have seen him doing his job again and again. Come on.

By the way, I would put Messi out of this list. He did great for what he had around. He set up a lot of the argentina goals and he tried to do something, although he was inmersed in complete chaos.

I strongly suggest to put Maradona in the list instead of Messi, as we all know everything was down to the worst coach I've ever seen.

I voted for Van bommel. I mean, he did that dirty tackles in EVERY match he played, and he never got booked twice. Sometimes he didn't even got booked once!

There were vuvuzelas, the pathetic Jabulani and depressing national teams, but a dirty player like that should have been sent out. Period. No arguing about it. That implies bad referees. Surely you may not see a goal half a meter inside the goal line, that's human. But all the referees have seen him doing his job again and again. Come on.

By the way, I would put Messi out of this list. He did great for what he had around. He set up a lot of the argentina goals and he tried to do something, although he was inmersed in complete chaos.

I strongly suggest to put Maradona in the list instead of Messi, as we all know everything was down to the worst coach I've ever seen.

dude bundesliga and MLS have been playing with the jubalani for a year now... no complaints about the ball in those leagues...

referees mistakes very by far the worst and most important flops.. not seeing fouls comes along with this... so Van Bommel invisible fouls is not needed to be choosed..

there were many of them Italy, France and England are nearly the same position also the way Argentna has benn kicked out by germany and the ridicolous convocations of maradona and Lippi

also I would add Felipe Melo he lost the game against Holland by his own

it is absolutely no flop but I was also very dissapointed or better surprised by the way germany faced spain in that time of the competition, with their potential and after all the good things they've done

ald also the referees, the vuvuzuelas and this jabulani idiot ball

it is hard to say but this world cup was a bigger mess then corea japan imho

Vuvuzela for sure

LOL at "Invisible Van Bommel fouls", but a special nomination must given to De Jong Mortal Kombat kick to Alonso :LOL:

I would take out Drogba and Messi.

All other ones have their cases and were disappointing one way or another.

Of course France.

Maybe weird but I quite enjoyed the vuvuzelas (I'm the only here perhaps). Why? Because is part of South Africa. I would like to saw even more more color in the crowd, more smell of african culture.

there are many,i hate vuvuzela but its something traditional for them so cant call it flop at all,Grass quality,the ball,Ronaldo are in 3 for me

France NT. Quite entertaining, but a real shame for the whole French nation. I honestly get used to the Vuvuzelas, but I already can wait to hear some "real" fan songs again. :D

Torres can't be a Flop. I already rated him very low BEFORE the World Cup. He's been bad this season because of injuries and lack of shape. So it was not knew to me.

Still, you may be right at some degree because he was even worse than I thought. I can't recall him doing ANYTHING right, not even a single pass.

Well for me he can, he was mince, absolute awful and an amateur player would've been better on that park.

He has an excuse for injuries for some things, but couldn't even control a ball.

FD

C. Ronaldo is the biggest troll that soccer ever have, most overrated player since years, he play only for the gallery and for himself, no teamplayer. i like the style from Inesta and Müller, back to old school football, please no more flipfloppengbumknallbooom

Back
Top Bottom