Biggest online wins and defeats

timsmith10000

LEICESTER CITY!
18 August 2003
Leicester
Hi, just wondering what are your biggest wins and defeats online?

Currently mine is:

Best win: 15 - 0 (on a half an hour game, didnt really deserve it though as my opponent had 21 shots and just couldnt score, where as all mine flew in) \\:o/ :applause:

Worst defeat: 6 - 2 (if i remember rightly, i crumbled big time!) :roll:

So, what are yours?

My name is bluefoxTIM so if you want to play me, gimme a bell :)
current record: won 115, drawn 60, lost 62.
Ranked about 550.

i never played more than 10mins, best wins a few 5x0's thanyou adriano....
i normally get there faster, and then ease off a bit and try and score spectaculars when im safe from comebacks...

im noticing how many long shots and stuff i do score... whereas nobody does against me, im proud of this...

i lost 3x0 once :( my worst defeat. i blamed cold hands for slow reactions

i Decided to play with some of the lesser teams to try and force someone to play against me not using Inter Milan ,Real Madrid ,Chelsea etc so i chose wigan and the twat of an opponent decided to choose Brazil.Yup you guessed it ,Iwent down to a fighting 5-0 defeat

My biggest defeat is 2-7, and we were still pretty evenly matched. He scored two quick ones to make it 2-0, but I equalized before half time. 2nd half I pummel into oblivion and he scores on every single shot he makes. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Biggest win is a 3-0 disconnect which was really 5-0 in the 80th minute or so. My opponent, ranked in the top 500's, must have hated losing against an Amateur.

biggest win so far was in te evo-league. A 6-0 win over rangers with inter ( 4 goals for adriano) Biggest loss is a 4-2 against rome ( totti ripped me apart in that game) (and a couple of 3-0 when ive been disconnected)

I got tanked 4-0 by Brazil (I was Villa as per), but I think he got a bit cocky 'cause I beat him in the next game. Only 1-0, but even so...

Biggest win is 3-0, nothing spectacular.

Mine was a 3-0 win...I was Man City and played against Liverpool...cocky little shit as well...well happy I tanked him.

Lost 5-0 playing as Man City against Brazil...not really a competition as most of my players were on Blue Arrows and most of his were on red...how annoying...:(

u played more than 10min buddy, of course ur gonna hold the record...

i beat someone earlier today 7-0 with ManU.. rooney scored 5...

Back
Top Bottom