Bioshock, The real next gen begins here.

man, FUCK halo.

i can name 100 better PC shooters.

with that said, System Shock and Deus Ex = pure awesomenss. I love Deus Ex.

Cant wait for this game!

I'm also one of those (rare?) gamers who don't quite get what's so special about Halo. Sure it's good, but to be considered one of the best games of all time and shit like that, hell no!

Bioshock looks good :)

I know, its as twisted as the past-tence for twist....get it?.....no?.... ok that.....wasn't very....good. its looks stunning though, absolutely the first real next gen no doubt :applause:

yeah on the other note, i think halo is one (if not the most) of the most overratted games, with madden 07 right below it. ;)

Last edited:
Mate, its already delivered, check the gameplay out, its a kinda game i think you can play about 10 times and still have the whole game play like a new experience!! :shock:, from the little demo i watched, the choises are just soo much, i'm soo looking foward to this now :D

studeep said:
with madden 07 right below it. ;)

Off topic, but is Madden that bad? I was about to buy it!!!!!!!!!

As for Halo, I really enjoyed the game, the first more so than the 2nd, but great fun Co-Op.

I'm not sold by this... I was watching the trailer, this guy is talking about big daddies and little sisters and some weird stuff they collect by... well, see for yourself.

Then there is a dead body on the ground and the voiceover says something about there being no monsters, just people... except they are genetically modified and can jump up to the ceiling and stay there... so they are basically monsters. I foresee a game full of promises which turns out to be just another FPS. Hope I'm wrong.

Holio said:
Off topic, but is Madden that bad? I was about to buy it!!!!!!!!!

As for Halo, I really enjoyed the game, the first more so than the 2nd, but great fun Co-Op.

No its not bad, but at the same time its not ground breaking either, i absolutely agree with you those two games are both alright and above par, but over-rated as well ;)

Isslander said:
I'm not sold by this... I was watching the trailer, this guy is talking about big daddies and little sisters and some weird stuff they collect by... well, see for yourself.

Then there is a dead body on the ground and the voiceover says something about there being no monsters, just people... except they are genetically modified and can jump up to the ceiling and stay there... so they are basically monsters. I foresee a game full of promises which turns out to be just another FPS. Hope I'm wrong.

They have already produced a game far better than most FPS's to date called System Shock 2 so trust us this game will be amazing.

This game is looking great just like so many others, which, financially, isn't good news. Gonna cost me £125 just for the next 3 that I'm gonna be buying (PES6, Splinter Cell, Gears of War).

New BioShock video appears narrated by Ken Levine

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/06/new-bioshock-video-appears-narrated-by-ken-levine/

Every time that a new video from BioShock is released, it does more than just promote the game, it further inflames our desire for the invention of time travel ... and we doubt we're alone. To that end, we'd like to make a bold proposal: That BioShock continue to be delayed until some FPS-crazy inventor creates the technology to leap into the future and snatch it from Ken Levine's hand.

Does this request pain us? Of course it does. Look at that video, you think our heart doesn't ache when we see the player using telekinesis to reposition a tripwire? Do you think we don't cry a little bit when a dude gets frozen and then shattered with a wrench? As hard as it is for us though, perhaps, much like Russia nipping at America's heels in the race to the moon, we need the inspiration of BioShock being at some point in a time that we can not reach to lead us forward to greatness.

Who isn't?

Even though it doesn't actually look like my kind of game :eh: but it's getting rave reviews... Gears Of War wasn't my kind of game but I completed it three times...

Who isn't?

Even though it doesn't actually look like my kind of game :eh: but it's getting rave reviews... Gears Of War wasn't my kind of game but I completed it three times...

Well, I liked the look of it initially even though I’m not into first person shooters. The graphics look amazing and it seems very dynamic. Then I thought it looks a bit wacky. Now I’m thinking it could be exciting because of that. Plus, the reviews have been great.

I’m gonna buy the special edition one. I want the figurine!

The free faceplate that play.com are giving away with the game looks awesome too by the way.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/931521/BioShock/Product.html

Back
Top Bottom